Search results

+
  1. P

Music bug

Music bug In the game I'm playing now is buggy music, for example,in the velen now there is this music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc6-HNaJT58 Moreover, despite not having finished the game at Kaer Morhen (the walls of the castle) there is the endgame music of Kaer Morhen instead of the...
  2. P

Is it possible to change music in a cutscent with redkit?

Is it possible to change music in a cutscent with redkit? Is it possible to change music in a cutscent with redkit? Thanks greetings
  3. P

MusicS that i'd like that would be added to soundtrack (downloadable from gog)

MusicS that i'd like that would be added to soundtrack (downloadable from gog) I'd like if this tracks will be added to soundtrack downloadable from gog: - White Orchard Theme; - Gwent Theme. For now are only these but now i'm playing again game and more probably i'll add other tracks into list
  4. P

It will be possibile to import savegame insane but locked?

It will be possibile to import savegame insane but locked? HI, i completed 100% The Witcher II in insane mode but now saves are locked because i formatted Pc, it will be possibile howewer to import them in The Witcher 3?
  5. P

How to backup mode savegames insane mod?

How to backup mode savegames insane mod? I have to format the pc, is there a way to backup savegames insane mode?
  6. P

[Lykaon] The game freezes constantly

[Lykaon] The game freezes constantly I downloaded this wonderful mod on my pc but unfortunately it is impossible to play, freezes all the time, just every now and then I have a few seconds to do something, I'm whole minutes to look at the still picture. However, the map from what I've seen I...
  7. P

How to Protect savegames Insane Mode

How to Protect savegames Insane Mode How to Protect mode savegame Insane Hi, long time ago I finished and completed The Witcher 2 in Insane mode, I would like to know how do I reinstall the game without losing the savegame Insane Mode, because the game system "freezes" the savegame even...
Top Bottom