Search results

+
  1. J

[bug] After today's update Sheldon Skaggs unit moving causes major issues

[bug] After today's update Sheldon Skaggs unit moving causes major issues http://imgur.com/a/OCZlE When Sheldon Skaggs mass relocates one of his rows they overlap with existing troops on their new rows. It can be fixed by playing another card in that row, but if the round ends with them...
  2. J

Interviews and Articles - 2015

I think that just means if you pick a facial hair style it'll stay with that style. So you don't HAVE to have it stop growing if you just keep letting it go naturally.
  3. J

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

It would still be more exciting than arm wrestling was.
  4. J

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

Yeah, Alvin was pretty much just a stand in for Ciri's role in Geralt's life. With a much much different ending.
  5. J

Interviews and Articles - 2015

If they're still using their second Twitch stream for the Albatross theater like last year, then it should be streamed. But PAX South only had one stream, so who knows.
  6. J

Interviews and Articles Part 2

Plus there's always the possibility that it'll be embargoed until the other preview events happen so no one gets the scoop on anyone else.
  7. J

Interviews and Articles Part 2

Yeah, the alpha TW2 are used a ton. Also L4D articles often still use the original batch of screenshots from when it was just a Turtle Rock game.
  8. J

Xbox One controller support for PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt?

Considering the Witcher 2 had full 360 pad support a year before the 360 version existed, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.
  9. J

The Witcher 3 at Tokyo Game Show 2014

They've already said EGX is gonna be the same build they've been showing since E3. If they're not doing anything new for EGX, they're definitely not gonna do anything new for TGS.
  10. J

map

It probably is a bit flawed in that people will expect a Skyrim amount of cities that span an entire country, not realizing that all of Skyrim's cities could probably fit combined into Novigrad. The scale they talk about is technically correct, but in general terms I think it sets people up for...
  11. J

CD PROJEKT RED and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at gamescom 2014 wrap up. New gameplay video released!

How can this many people complain about a piece of concept art changing and lamenting how cd project has wussed out on nudity or censored themselves for public displays or youtube, but not a single one of these people with their fine tuned attention to detail has noticed that one of the other...
  12. J

Midnight Launches

I say no. Most of it's previous success was over a long period of time and mostly on PC. That's not the kind of thing they do Midnight sales for. Now, if Witcher 3 is a huge seller on consoles, then Cyberpunk might get a midnight release.
  13. J

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

Wait, how are you gonna be back then?
  14. J

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

I think Geralt and Yennifer are both equally terrible at relationships in a way that sort of makes them perfect for each other in an odd way.
  15. J

Suggestions for TW3 marketing strategy

The one thing they absolutely have to stop doing is calling it the conclusion of a trilogy in their trailers. It's gonna scare off a lot of new people that would otherwise be interested. The 3 in the title already lets you know there are other stories if you want to check them out. If the...
  16. J

Witcher Story Recap

Did you read the 7 books before playing Witcher 1?
  17. J

How do you hear Yennefer's voice?

I generally hear Claudia Black's voice, but she's already played a difficult sorceress in a high profile RPG before.
  18. J

Geralts Hair

Have you seen how much bloom comes off even mildly bright rooftops in Witcher 2? Now imagine that in your face all the time coming off of Geralt's head. That's why it's darker.
  19. J

Should Witcher 3 feature a junk section in inventory or not?

Just give me the money that the junk would sell for and skip junk loot all together. Random junk loot never adds anything interesting to an RPG. But definitely let us flag regular items as "Junk" to let us batch sell later.
  20. J

Our Community Fan Translations

Cause it was already translated in book form.
Top Bottom