Search results

+
  1. D

Redania's Most Wanted, HELP! SPOILERS!

on pc is just press F on the wall ( senses on)
  2. D

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

I read on IGN that in the demo V doesn’t recite the dialogue choices you pick (like in skyrim, divinity etc), I always hated that, and I hope thats not true . I can’t be the only one . Am I?!
  3. D

Anyone can tell from where is this scene from ?

Anyone can tell from where is this scene from ? Hello, Anyone can tell from where is this scene from ? I don't remember seeing this one
  4. D

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Great expansion, I liked it better than HoS, great game, great value.but I still feel sad and I can't get over the disappointment that Witcher is done and we didn't get proper conclusion for Ioverth/Saskia/Anais. :cirisad:
  5. D

Which side quests are blocked after progressing storyline [No spoilers]

The Warble of a Smitten Knight maybe some others, dunno
  6. D

Wine Wars: Vermentino and the other Wine Wars: ---- BUG?

Finished that quest yesterday, didn't encounter any bugs. I suggest you to take earlier save and replay ?
  7. D

Why would Geralt go to Tousaint before finding Ciri?

Yes, he does (I started B&W right before last battle). I didn't know that B&W is supposed to play after main quest, I though I will do B&W before main quest now, and 2nd play through after main quest. But it looks like it makes no sense. I guess I will finish my main quest tonight, before...
  8. D

Should I finish main story of W3, before I continue wtih B&W ?

Should I finish main story of W3, before I continue wtih B&W ? So I started B&W right before the last battle vs Wild Hunt.. Could someone tell if I should finish main story before continuing B&W or not ? I already discovered some bugs, where Geralt told , that he found Ciri and defeated...
  9. D

Card Collector Trophy

If it shows 3 skellig it means that there is a Innkeeper/Merchant from who you didn't buy all cards. I had 3 Skellige and 2 Velen, so I just took this list and visited all to check if I had bought all cards from them. In Velen the Merchant that I missed previously was because, you need to rescue...
  10. D

Card Collector Trophy

Book works, finally I was able to find the 2 missing merchants and buy the remaining cards.
  11. D

Patch 1.20 Out Now!

I can't find mouse sensitivity in options - Is it just me ?
  12. D

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

I was reading reviews on Metacritic, this one is from Eurogamer Italy: CD Projekt Red ends The Witcher saga in the best possible way, giving Geralt's fans a full game dressed up as a DLC. Can't wait :)
  13. D

In defense of this game's combat

I don't understand either why so many people complain about W3 combat, in my opinion it's great, best combat out there. Sure there are no combos or fancy moves, but you have like 10 signs and lot of bombs instead. Also I love combat animations (hold down parry and move and whirlwind looks...
  14. D

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find it, so whats the recommended level to star the expansion ? I want to have my save ready ( I don't want to use auto generated option).
  15. D

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I did enjoy HOS very much, but I think the paranormal things were a bit too much. Talking ghost - ok , prince who's turned into giant frong - ok, but immortal human, devil incarnate and walking through paintings felt a bit too much compared to the books and W1, W2 and W3 main quest. I love...
  16. D

April Fools'

roach + trailer park boys, park and boys crossed so - roach trailer
  17. D

Communication between the Witcher community and CDPR

That is so dumb thing to say really. :facepalm: That pic is a simple illustration how much money will be (now was) spent for W3 marketing in given timeframe, it has nothing to do with communications with fans or alienating the community. And it makes perfect sense. Fans + RPG fans receive...
  18. D

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

I have only one wish. Iorveth and Saskia
  19. D

Secrets? Depth?

With one point I can agree, the puzzles we have in W3 were very simple and repetitive. W2 was much better in that aspect.
  20. D

First Tamara or Anna?

On my 2nd playthrough, I don't remember exactly what was before, but I know for 100% that when I had choice to go Oxenfurt and look for Tamara or go Tell Baron about his wife.
Top Bottom