Search results

+
  1. D

Anyone can tell from where is this scene from ?

Anyone can tell from where is this scene from ? Hello, Anyone can tell from where is this scene from ? I don't remember seeing this one
  2. D

Should I finish main story of W3, before I continue wtih B&W ?

Should I finish main story of W3, before I continue wtih B&W ? So I started B&W right before the last battle vs Wild Hunt.. Could someone tell if I should finish main story before continuing B&W or not ? I already discovered some bugs, where Geralt told , that he found Ciri and defeated...
  3. D

How Ciri got to Istle of Mists ?

How Ciri got to Istle of Mists ? So how exactly ciri got to the Isle of Mists ? There was a cutscene where some man does some magic on her (like Axii) and gets her into boat, while Uma is hiding behind rock. Who was this man ?
  4. D

minor [BUG] Matter of life and death

minor [BUG] Matter of life and death At the masquerade Triss in every cutscene, Triss is shown with wolf mask, just like Geralt. Outside cutscene she wears fox mask.
  5. D

[Minor bug] The King Is Dead: Long Live The King

[Minor bug] The King Is Dead: Long Live The King I did clean shave to impress Yennefer, before joining her to addend wake of the dead King Bran, but before entering the castle hall.. Yennefer was like - "Since when you decided to let your bear grown out.. looks good" :rly?:
  6. D

How to activate/deativate DLC ?

How to activate/deativate DLC ? So with the new DLC out for Yennefer's alternate looks, is there a way how to active new looks and after that return to original looks ? ---------- Updated at 02:21 PM ---------- Never mind just find answer myself: :hai: on GOG Galaxy select "More", then...
  7. D

Suggestion: to improve Inventory system

Suggestion: to improve Inventory system Inventory system is quite bad. In W2 there was section for books, section for bombs and potions, section for mutagens, section quest items.. now we get all in one mess. Why go back from that ? I think 1 extra section for Alchemy endproducts...
  8. D

[PC] Escape key not working to close inventory

[PC] Escape key not working to close inventory [PC] Escape key not working to close inventory
Top Bottom