Search results

+
  1. T

"Sandbox" vs. "RPG": mutually exclusive?

In theory, they don't need to do it. If I'm not mistaken, all engines handle large maps in a similar fashion: they load blocks of it at a time depending where your character is. It should also holds for processing AI and such. I imagine REDengine already does something similar and it shouldn't...
  2. T

Absolutely agree. I don't mind paying for an expansion, i.e. new roles, new areas and such, something that really expands the game experience. Somethign that enhances the experience, that's just costumer support on my book
  3. T

Character Customization!

I would be happy with something similar to Dragon's Dogma character creation.
  4. T

In game character Perspective!

I like the Over the Shoulder style, but maybe it doesn't goes along so nicely with gunplay
  5. T

Part of the conflict, for me at least, between Open World and Storyline interpretation is how easily one can be sidetracked by quests and such. When playing Skyrim, I was actually more involved with a particular city than with dragons coming back and such. There was no sense of urgency and no...
  6. T

Cyberpunk 2077 as a standalone game

I hope it's not standalone, but I also hope this is no direct sequel. Make it a setting sequel, if you will. What I really hope is that it doesn't happen the same happened to Bethesda. They make very good games, but they are way to similar, as in Fallout 3 felt like TES: Post-Apocalypse. If I...
  7. T

Turn Based or Real Time Combat?

Real-time surely. Leave the turn based for Jagged Alliance =D
  8. T

What if ..... open discusion

This makes hopeful and happy that I probably won't see loads of 'I lost my Grandma's necklace in the Unforgiving Cave of Hellish Python-Bears, would be a gent and fetch it for me?'... those are just ridiculous
  9. T

Are you guys still hyped for tw3?

I'm quite interested, but the lack of information is a bit of a bummer. After Feb 5th I might go crazy again (and play TW2 yet again :D )
  10. T

How to handle non-combat characters?

Oh boy... how I hate this damned 'Holy Trinity'... it's the clautrophobia of RPG classes. I have been playing both tabletop and computer RPGs for long enough to be sure there is life beyond that. There are social skills, there is sabotage and many other ways I'm not thinking about right now...
  11. T

Will this be on SONYs next platform?

I really don't see right now why it shouldn't. I mean, development for PS3 is said to be hell and it has cost Sony quite a bit of money in terms fewer licenses (TW being probably such a case). However, they might have learned their lesson and reach a better balance between ease of development...
  12. T

The loot of Cyberpunk 2077

No crazy random loot, but definitely tehre has to be some looting =D
  13. T

Silent Protagonist?

I don't mind silent. Voiced character would be better though, although some combiantions of persona and voice would seem rather strange.
  14. T

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

- I would like to be able to develop some degree of relationship with people. Not talking about romance, but something similar to the friends Geralt has in TW series. Some people you might know with extended dialogue options, be it for quest or just interesting talk. - 'Optional' coop...
  15. T

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

NOt a comprehensive list (and some have been mentioned already), but here it goes: 1. Better save management! I don't even mind the amount of files, but at elast give me the option to select multiple files to delete them. 2. Still on the UI topic, I love TW2, but that UI was just terrible. It...
Top Bottom