Search results

+
  1. J

Twich acquiring gamepedia (home of TW's wiki)

Twich acquiring gamepedia (home of TW's wiki) Twich had acquired curse, the owner of gamepedia. After the 'disagrements' with wikia, Gamepedia is where the TW official wiki is host. Source: https://archive.is/jaXWH
  2. J

3 old redeem codes

3 old redeem codes I have been checking the receipts for my purchases at GOG. I found out 3 unredeemed codes from promotions (I guess). I'm already own this games. If there are anyone interested, please help your self. DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD™ Feb 14, 2014 Gift code: M6PE-FU9L-RQZ2-MLFA...
  3. J

About the leaked documents... [SPOILERS]

About the leaked documents... [SPOILERS] About the last year leaked documents about the witcher 3 ... I didn't read them to avoid spoiler. How much of those document predictions had been fulfilled? Now the game is out. Is ok to post links for the leaked documents here?
  4. J

Code for "Neverwinter Nights"

Code for "Neverwinter Nights" Link to redeem "Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition" at GOG: https://www.gog.com/redeem/2BWS93JUDZKKVN Code: 2BWS93JUDZKKVN Gog give me this code as a gift for the preorder of TW3 and I totally forget about it. I already got this game in my library, so...
  5. J

Code for "SimCity 2000"

Code for "SimCity 2000" Link to redeem "SimCity™ 2000 Special Edition" at GOG: https://www.gog.com/redeem/YTCCBE7283D56D Code: YTCCBE7283D56D Gog give me this code as a gift for a buy in the summer sale. I already got this game in my library, so I post it here. PS: To the person...
  6. J

Reviewer's copy. Who should be the lucky ones?

Reviewer's copy. Who should be the lucky ones? I'm speculating at some point before may 19th CD Projekt Red will give copies of TW3 to the press. If this happens, who would you like to get a copy? At the top of my list are TotalBiscuit and Angry Joe. I'd like if gamermd83 also could get one...
  7. J

we get to keep our nicknames !?!?

we get to keep our nicknames !?!? May be is old news for most of the people in this forum, but I just notice. We don't need to register at CyberPunk 2077 forum. We can go and login with the same user and password we use here!
  8. J

Bungee jumping at Lavalette castle

Bungee jumping at Lavalette castle I know this is the kind of things writers write to remain unanswered, but ... ... don't you wander how Letho survives the jump from tower after he kill's Foltest ? Can he ride harpies ? Can he cast Aard signs in chain and use it as thrusters ?
  9. J

But What IS an RPG ?

But What IS an RPG ? I open this thread 'cos I feel I was going off topic in this other thread: What CDP can learn from Bethesda/Skyrim I was comparing the TW2 with "Legend of Zelda - Ocarine of time"(N64). I always call the Zelda series RPGs. I know there are people now that call them...
  10. J

Which hulk movie do you prefer ?

Which hulk movie do you prefer ? I like the first one better. IMO it has better script and better cast. I like specially Nick Nolte's work at this movie. But every one I talk about it say Louis Leterrier's movie is better... :mad:
  11. J

I have learn a new trick ...

I have learn a new trick ... I have learn a new trick for TW forums. Did you you know about this feature ? I ask you guys 'cos I just notice. Its a shame that only blocks posts and not full topics :(
  12. J

Hd7970 ?

Hd7970 ? I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but... I wish to know if someone is already playing TW2 on a Radeon HD 7970 ? :confused:
  13. J

Share savegames illegal ?

Share savegames illegal ? I just recived a mail from 4shared claiming one of the files I shared was in copyrigth infringement. That was a surprise. The supposedly infringing file is a TW2 savegame. That really enoy me. So, here is the question: Has CDProjekt a legal position taken about...
  14. J

Elvish language

Elvish language Does someone knows if the language speaked by elves at the games and/or books is Sindarin? or Quenya? Salutes, insults, names speaked by the elves have a full language behind them or are something that Sapkowski made out?
  15. J

what do you prefer with your hard copy of the witcher 1\2 ?

what do you prefer with your hard copy of the witcher 1\2 ? I'd like to try a pint of champion of wizima. Why nobody is brewing ?!
  16. J

[REQUEST] siege tower song

[REQUEST] siege tower song I have a request for the others members of the forum. My native languge is spanish. So, I don't always get everything when an NPC say something and there are no subtitles for that. Can someone write down and post the full lyrics of the temerian soldier's song ? I...
  17. J

Too soft with other mutants ?

Too soft with other mutants ? I spare letho's life, as I do with Berengar in TW1. I don't know why, but to me, it just feels wrong to kill them. I'm too soft with other mutants?
Top Bottom