Search results

+
  1. S

Altered Carbon on Netflix

Altered Carbon on Netflix Sticking my head out after a couple years to post this. I didn't see it posted on the latest 4 or so pages. Netflix has a new original cyberpunk series called Altered Carbon. I'm 3 episodes in, and so far it has delivered. Here is the trailer. Having hard time...
  2. S

A Towerful of Mice: Keira's lamp not working?

A Towerful of Mice: Keira's lamp not working? EDIT: Never mind. I am an idiot. Mods, please lock or delete.
  3. S

Something you may enjoy

Something you may enjoy Someone shared this with me... thought you'd like it. Pretty cool.
  4. S

Well, I received the REDKit patch, but no REDKit :)

Well, I received the REDKit patch, but no REDKit :) I was going through my personal e-mail which I check week to week, and lo and behold a see an e-mail from CDProjekt RED letting me know that the REDKit patch is ready. Unfortunately I never received the REDKit itself :) I don't know if I got...
  5. S

Greatest moment in sports you have witnessed

Greatest moment in sports you have witnessed This Friday (7/27), a statue will be unveiled at the New Orleans Superdome to commemorate a play, the greatest moment in sports I have ever witnessed. The statue has a "fancy" name, Rebirth. We Saints fans know this play as "the Gleason block"...
  6. S

What song makes you cry and why?

What song makes you cry and why? Ok, so after 4 glasses of wine, 2 neat Jacks, and 3 shots of Sauza 3 Generations (best freaking Tequila, don't care what anyone else says), I made the "mistake" of playing "those songs"... the songs that hit me right were it hurts... "Mexico Lindo y Querido"...
  7. S

[TW1] Peculiar issue with textures

[TW1] Peculiar issue with textures I never tried to mod TW1 before yesterday (go figure). I am having a peculiar issue with textures. I retex'd Geralt's armor, Triss's witch outfit, Shani, and Abigail. For Abigail, both her outfit and her face. I am playing W1 EE with latest patch and...
  8. S

The Elder Scrolls V: Temeria :)

The Elder Scrolls V: Temeria :) Well, apparently the take-over of Skyrim continues... they have ported Geralt of Rivia himself, complete with Raven armor... For your amusement, here are some of the Skyrim mods with Witcher stuff in them. One thing I have to say, while they still look better...
  9. S

Witcher 2 armors making it into Skyrim

Witcher 2 armors making it into Skyrim I was heavily into modding Oblivion and Fallout, so I still frequent Bethesda's mods forum. Triss' outfit, Geralt's Raven armor, and even Iorweth's outfit have been ported into Skyrim. I have only seen pictures, but even though they do not look half as...
  10. S

Importing Witcher meshes into Blender?

Importing Witcher meshes into Blender? I have been searching for a way to import meshes from the game into Blender for manipulation. I am specifically looking to do some new armors by combining different parts of different in-game models, create more variation in NPCs, swords, and maybe add a...
Top Bottom