Search results

+
  1. V

Thronebreaker sales and regional pricing issues.

Threre will be a physical retail for Thronebreaker on all platforms in a next future or it will be only on digital retail? I hope your answer will be "yes", cause I prefer to buy the physical game, but if not, I'll buy it anyway.
  2. V

GoG app & Gwent on Android/iOS

Ah, vale, muchas gracias. Creía que estaba en el foro inglés, por eso he escrito en dicho idioma, jejeje. Perdón por la confusión. Muchas gracias por la info...
  3. V

GoG app & Gwent on Android/iOS

GoG app & Gwent on Android/iOS Good morning, I would like to know if we can get a GoG app an Gwent on Android/iOs soon or we should to wait for a time to get it on Google Drive and Apple Store. Thank you for your answer.
  4. V

The Witcher World Online

This game could take place 1.000 o 2.000 years before Geralt's born, an era before where there're much more witchers and monsters than in Geralt's era, where we could see how worlds changes when men arrives and conquers the world, pursuing elves, dwarfs and the other creatures...
  5. V

A MMORPG 10 years from now?

It would be interesting. I would like to play that game. It could take place 1.000 o 2.000 years before Geralt's born.
  6. V

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

F...CK YEAH!!! It will be an animated TV Show or real actor TV serie? Anyway, I hope it will be great, like the books and games. P.D. Mads Mikkelsen for Geralt...
  7. V

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Thank you very much. I didn't know there's a post about it...
  8. V

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

The Witcher 1 & The Witcher 2 Remake To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the first The Witcher game would be great a remake of The Witcher 1 and a remaster of The Witcher 2 on PS4, for all those who could not play those games before. I hope everybody can play all The Witcher games soon...
  9. V

The Witcher World Online

The Witcher World Online Hello, guys, after all just congrats about your work. I discovered The Witcher and the Geralt Of Rivia saga thanks to you and I've enjoyed a lot playing all your The Witcher games and reading the amazing books of Mr. Sapkowski, once again, thanks to you. At this point...
  10. V

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I have on single question for CDProject Team. Why XboxOne Collector's Edition includes more items than PC and PS4 Collector's Edition? I feel abused by this discrimination for the benefit of users XboxOne. I hope CDProject Team reconsider about this and includes the same items in all Collector's...
  11. V

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

I have on single question for CDProject Team. Why XboxOne Collector's Edition includes more items than PC and PS4 Collector's Edition? I feel abused by this discrimination for the benefit of users XboxOne. I hope CDProject Team reconsider about this and includes the same items in all Collector's...
  12. V

Witcher 2 X-box 360 Dark Edition Price in North America

Anyone knows if there will be Dark Edition for PC??? Or just for Xbox360??? Thanks for all.
Top Bottom