Search results

+
  1. Dprelate

deutsches Sprachpaket

Seit 6 Monate ich Deutsch lerne und jetzt studiere ich A2/2. Es ist das Ende der Grundstufe. Ich denke, dass TW3 auf Deutsch mir helfen kann meine Sprachfahigkeit zu verbessern. Ich möchte eure Ansicht kennen. Wie findet ihr TW3 auf Deutsch? Dialekt, Satzverbindung usw Danke im Voraus
  2. Dprelate

[Mod Request] Wolven Armor

[Mod Request] Wolven Armor This beautiful armor has had a small issue from the beginning which is the lack of collision between collar and Geralt's face and I'm wondering why it's not been officially fixed. anyway . . . would someone please look into this matter?
  3. Dprelate

Frenzy Skill

Frenzy Skill The mentioned skill didn't work for me and after so many updates, it still doesn't. I really can't find a solid way to trigger it and believe me, I've tried everything. a week before the game's launch, there was an official video stream which demonstrated three pure builds. I...
  4. Dprelate

Tier 4 Combat Skills

Tier 4 Combat Skills Last night I tested Crippling Strikes & Sunder Armor skills on cockatrice and these two doesn't seem to work for me. so I wanted to ask if anybody else has the same issue. 1) my fast attacks cause bleeding (about 130 ~ 150 vitality/sec) without the crippling strikes skill...
  5. Dprelate

Animal Symbolism

Animal Symbolism Hi folks. I'm doing some research about the real & mythological creature (animal) symbolism. any opinion would be greatly appreciated. two questions: 1- what is the swiftest and most versatile creature in your opinion ? 2- what creature in your opinion symbolizes wisdom ? (not...
  6. Dprelate

Game scripts

Game scripts Greetings to all members I wanted to create a combat mechanic mod by modifying base_scripts.dzip, pack0.dzip and FCR 2 source codes (using Gibbed's Red tool & notepad++). I have some programming skills but this is my first modding experience; so any tip or guide would be greatly...
  7. Dprelate

Pcsx 2

Pcsx 2 Good day to everyone. Does anyone have an experience regarding PCSX 2 or PS2 emulator for Microsoft Windows ? How's the performance and game stability ? I wanted to play Ace Combat Zero with it. thanks in advance.
  8. Dprelate

Witcher 3 Video Download Center

Witcher 3 Video Download Center This topic is the chronicle and download center for all officially released trailers (full HD). download link for any other trailer from now on will also be added here in the first post. 1. Jun 10, 2013 Debut Gameplay 2. Jun 14, 2013 The Beginning 3. Jul 2...
  9. Dprelate

New W3 Artworks and a hidden screenshot

New W3 Artworks and a hidden screenshot I don't know about you, but these artworks look new to me. thought I could share. from gamingbolt.com And here's the hidden screenshot. you can see a burning soldier at 1:18 of the "debut gameplay trailer". this is why he's burning ! from...
  10. Dprelate

TW1 with REDKit ?

TW1 with REDKit ? As the topic title suggests, has anyone tried to create TW1 with REDKit ? I just know that one our greatest modder "Benzenzimmern" has created act 1. Devs will surly help with in-game data extraction. but since I'm not a modder, is there any technical difficulty that would...
  11. Dprelate

New Artwork (TW3)

New Artwork (TW3) I've found some new artworks in an interview video.
  12. Dprelate

Witcher 1 cutscene

Witcher 1 cutscene Does anyone like to enjoy his/her memory of playing TW1 ? I got a present for ya ! In game cutscenes where Geralt tells the story depending on your choices. all videos are in .wmv format. http://www.mediafire.com/?tzu6ev4xfuf8fai Have a nice time
  13. Dprelate

Lady of The Lake

Lady of The Lake There's a beautiful soundtrack in chapter 4 of TW1 that I couldn't have found it among official soundtracks. I had recorded that a while back and named it "Lady of The Lake" , here's the link : http://www.mediafire.com/?7jqh43nqnq1xs1j hope you'd enjoy it !
  14. Dprelate

Posting Arena Score

Posting Arena Score I had reached the score of about 447000 in the arena and when I tried to upload . . . DAMN ! it says: connection error / game assets have been modified, your score total but why ? I haven't changed any file and have not used any mod ! anyone knows where did I got wrong ...
Top Bottom