Search results

+
  1. P

Where the Cat and the Wolf play

If he had killed his attackers only, I would have let him go. Instead he killed everyone apart from a child that reminded him of his sister. Then he left that slightly familiar child to die alone from starvation or one or another form of predation in the middle of a war zone. "What are you...
  2. P

Please implement a camera zoom function.

Oh my yes. Many times the camera is just as much of an opponent as the actual enemies.
  3. P

Philosopher's Stone?

Away from home PC at the moment, wanted to see if anybody knew what these were,
  4. P

Philosopher's Stone?

Philosopher's Stone? I was looking at a list of item for the debug console and noticed 4 items listed with the upgrades/runes. Philosophers stone Philosophers stone rare Phosphorescent crystal Phosphorescent crystal rare Anybody know what these are? In such a big game, it's not hard to...
  5. P

What I Would Like To See From CDPR

Since games have/are already being made for LoTR and GOT, I doubt CDPR will be making any. I'd love to see their treatment of Steven King's Dark Tower series. No other studio could do Roland like CDPR could.
  6. P

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Still not available in Northeast US. -placeholder (coming soon) link on GOG.com but no usable files -GOG Galaxy won't remain connected for more than 15 seconds at a time
  7. P

Stash system

Wonderful, CDPR isn't waiting for the EE version this time.
  8. P

Stash system

None that you deign to recognize does not mean there are none. Strawman: a sham argument set up to be defeated. I point this out because you clearly don't already know what a strawman argument is. Your notion of tanks, planes, and lightsabers in the Witcher is so patently ridiculous that...
  9. P

The XP system is a total mess

Ya. I know what it is. No disagreement. Played through without it the first time. Everything past level 15 or 20 is pretty easy anyway. The extra handful of levels won't make it that much easier, but it will let me play with some more abilities. Probably still come up short for the...
  10. P

The XP system is a total mess

The way XP gets limited is pretty punishing for any playstyle besides rushing the main quest. I use a mod (PC obviously) that gives same XP at any level. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/119/?
  11. P

Stash system

It's not as if linked storage is unprecedented in the Witcher Series. The first two games had linked storage with innkeepers. Coming from the first two games, finding storage missing in this one was kind of jarring. I'm glad they are fixing this oversight. I'll use it the way I always have...
  12. P

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

Ladies and Gentlemen!! The Great Steve Hughes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs The best statement I've ever seen about being offended
  13. P

Does the sexuality [of men] in TW3 offend you?

Not one bit. LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs "So what, be offended, nothing happens"
  14. P

Battle of kaer morhen potion design

Ya. First time I walked into a fight with all my decoction effects gone, the respective decoction themselves gone, and too high toxicity to take more I was pretty pissed too. Perhaps a bit more politeness on your part is in order. You draw more bees with honey than with vinegar and so on.
  15. P

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

No. But as a male who will see everything with the "male gaze", regardless of how it's presented, why would I be offended. That said, anyone who speaks in the pathetic self obsessed vocabulary of the self proclaimed victim, shouldn't be taken seriously. When someone starts dropping privilege...
  16. P

Witcher 3 might be getting a storage chest!

Clearly. The feeling is mutual. Why not? Just the witcher gear sets push way past the available encumbrance. There are a few times we're given a special item from someone who claims it's been in the family for generations as a reward; feels pretty tacky to vendor it for a handful of gold...
  17. P

Storage

Thanks ever so much. That hadn't occured to me... Too many stories recently of dropped items disappearing for dropping to be acceptable, and sold items can disappear from stores. All I want is a safe storage option like we had in Witcher 1 and 2. I'm playing on a PC, if the inventory shuffle...
  18. P

Storage

Kaer Morhen or Vivaldi's Bank or at Inns like in the past games. Any of these would be logical and functional. We need something to manage all this inventory.
  19. P

New Game+ is coming it seems

I suspect a great deal of the work for NG+ is already done. They built the game for it from early on. That also explains the incredible overabundance of greyed out quests. As soon as modders started messing around with the Witcher School Sets they noticed that changing the stats changed the...
  20. P

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

Or they could simply not lock us out of Kaer Morhen until midgame. Let us go back when we please and give us storage space there. Would be nice to see who's there before things get messy.
Top Bottom