Search results

+
  1. W

The Witcher 3 at E3

Why are the media so more important than gamers?
  2. W

Xbox One DRM scheme detailed - will CDPR support it?

So, devs will have to pay a fee to opt out of the DRM I bet and CDPR will pay it to get their game on there no question. No dev in their right mind would not put their game on the XBoxone, most of the time the publishers have the say anyway, so the devs don't have a choice, publisher gives them...
  3. W

Words of warning about going "guns blazing". ( TW3 concerns )

TW3 is looking more like Skyrim every time I see it and the video shows that TW3 is going down that rocky path of failure if they're trying to compete with TES. I hope we don't have quests where you have to travel half way across a massive map just to fetch a damn amulet or something, this is...
  4. W

Witcher 3 using Umbra 3 tech, looks interesting.

Well ,if devs do it efficiently then they shouldn't need this, engine have occluded features to not render anything behind what you're seeing. Take Crysis 1, if you look at barrier in the heavy harbour scene then you get near 60fps, which is how it supposed to be because it's only rendering...
  5. W

Witcher 3 on Wii U?

The CPU processes GPU data and instructions, so faster the CPU, the faster it can process and send it back to the GPU to render the final image on screen.
  6. W

Will Xbone version of TW3 hold the game back?

Seems to work like Steam in the fact you can use a friends account to download their games onto any computer or your account on any computer. Steam has an offline mode but it's a lie, it knows when the account is being used even if the other person is in offline mode.
  7. W

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt announced!

TW2 wasn't that well optimised or threaded and DX9. If it's DX11 then assets will be optimised better and CDPR will be able to do more with the world design, DX11 has multi-threaded renderer.
  8. W

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt announced!

Please, please don't make it like Skyrim with endless fetch quests and people saying the same thing over and over again as you pass them. :)/>
  9. W

Will Xbone version of TW3 hold the game back?

Why? The Witcher 2 was a Xbox360 primed version anyway, the fact that CDPR marketed the XBox360 version as close to the PC version in fidelity tells you something and the fact that the game itself had so many pointers being a console primed game but released on the PC first really doesn't mean...
  10. W

Xpadder Blocked

It's really sad to see a "PC" game not support controllers. It's got hardly anything to do with The Witcher 2 supporting controllers, it's got to do with the fact that the game uses direct input properly, rather than using code in the game to only use an Xbox controller. Any controller detected...
  11. W

LOD Distance

REDKit won't change anything because the LOD is hard-coded by the engine so all you can do is make levels, quests etc.
  12. W

LOD Distance

Hi all, just got back on the board after some time. :p/> The issue is clearly an engine issue or some form of optimisation issue not driver or hardware. I came to this conclusion after doing the test like in the LOD thread that was posted on page two, where I explained what I thought the...
  13. W

The Witcher 2 is NOT for everyone...I have a proof.

And this is why devs make games so hand holding they almost play themselves. :p
  14. W

Foliage pop in??

Excuse me? I was the one who started the solution off and gave the modder the idea. I wasn't proven wrong, you just chose to ignore my posts. While you got banned, I reinstalled the game with the old patches to verify the issue and contribute to the thread. You won't get no help next time with...
  15. W

Foliage pop in??

Fair enough but I've seen worse....
  16. W

Foliage pop in??

Well, it's true and some other people told him as well. Not sure why you are waving your mod stick for something that's a fact.
  17. W

Foliage pop in??

Pity is took you 14 pages to realise that when I told you on the first page.
  18. W

Foliage pop in??

You people really need to read some of the thread more because now the Op is turning this thread into his own nitpicking ground for glitches and rendering issues. TW2 has had such issues since day one, especially bad LOD.
  19. W

Most hilarious NPC qoutes (Mild Spoilers)

Yeah, spice merchant. Vernon really looks like one. LOL
  20. W

Massive technical issues with TW2

DirectX can handle any joypad and it's simply unbelievable that some devs are only supporting an XBox360 controller.Well, it's shear laziness. No idea why yours doesn't work unless it's a bug.
Top Bottom