Search results

+
  1. Pigius

Bugs that I found in patch 2.0

Firstly, I noticed that when showing loading screens in Cyberpunk 2077, there is noticeable flickering of the screen (black screen for half a second), here is the video (can be seen at 27 seconds): Secondly, during sandstorms or in sunny weather, when RTX is turned on, people’s skin begins to...
  2. Pigius

Cyberpunk 2077 has stopped working "Cyberpunk 2077 error report"

Hello, after “Update 2.0” for Cyberpunk 2077, if you try to exit to the main menu, the game crashes to the desktop and comes out: “Cyberpunk 2077 error report” and yes, I don’t have any mods, besides reinstalling the game, changing settings and any other manipulations do not help, has anyone...
  3. Pigius

[BUG] Bathhouse in Novigrad

[BUG] Bathhouse in Novigrad Why do baths in Novigrad empty after the game and from there the voices of the people? :threaten:
  4. Pigius

CD Projekt please tell when will the patch-fix (at least approximate dates)?

CD Projekt please tell when will the patch-fix (at least approximate dates)? CD Projekt please tell when will the patch-fix (at least approximate dates)? :wisegirl:
  5. Pigius

(Bug) BLACK LINE!!!!!!!!!!

(Bug) BLACK LINE!!!!!!!!!! I've love this game more than anything else in recent memory but hooooooow the fuck does it STILL not have support for 16:10 aspect ratio? Your health bar floats in the top third of the screen and you get other UI stuff like this (look at the bottom):
  6. Pigius

(Bug)In the menu, the words appeared squares(

(Bug)In the menu, the words appeared squares( In the menu, the words appeared squares(
  7. Pigius

[BUG] PLEASE CORRECT 3 QUESTS

[BUG] PLEASE CORRECT 3 QUESTS 1)Quest: Reason of State. I carried it out but it is marked as a failed((( 2)Quest: Faithful Friend. I have done the quest but it still is secondary quests((( 3)Quest: The Soldier Statuette. In my case, if I did not do the quest before Triss left Novigrad in Now or...
  8. Pigius

[BUG] Quest: The Soldier Statuette

[BUG] Quest: The Soldier Statuette Triss nothing to do with the statuette....
  9. Pigius

[BUG] Loader gait and reflection in water

[BUG] Loader gait and reflection in water please correct reflection of the boats in the water and walk loade
  10. Pigius

[Bugs] Sven does not die in the quest heart of the forest

[Bugs] Sven does not die in the quest heart of the forest 1)Sven does not die in the quest heart of the forest 2)Please remove the black line when you read the signs or announcements (16:10 Monitor) 3)Correct gait Loader Novigrad and Skellige :geraltsad:
  11. Pigius

bugs pls fixed cd projekt

bugs pls fixed cd projekt 1)Please remove the black line when you read the signs or announcements (16:10 Monitor) 2)Correct gait Loader Novigrad and Skellige
  12. Pigius

[Bug] correct horses pls)

[Bug] correct horses pls) One horse is full of horses)))))))) :rly?:
  13. Pigius

[Bugs] Markers on the map

[Bugs] Markers on the map CD Project pls fixed bugs: 1)Quest (Ghosts of the past). I killed people Louis, but the question mark (?) disappears!!! Before that there were (abandoned site). 2)The lowest bandit(cannibal) camp (near the Dven Hen). I killed the cannibal and opened the trunk, but the...
  14. Pigius

[Bugs] СD project please look and correct:)

[Bugs] СD project please look and correct:) 1)Quest (Ghosts of the past). I killed people Louis, but the question mark (?) disappears!!! Before that there were (abandoned site). 2)The lowest bandit(cannibal) camp (near the Dven Hen). I killed the cannibal and opened the trunk, but the map shows...
  15. Pigius

[Bug] Quest (Ghosts of the past)

[Bug] Quest (Ghosts of the past) CD Project pls fixed bugs: 1)Quest (Ghosts of the past). I killed people Louis, but the question mark (?) disappears!!! Before that there were (abandoned site). 2)The lowest bandit(cannibal) camp (near the Dven Hen). I killed the cannibal and opened the trunk...
  16. Pigius

Bug

Bug CD Project pls fixed bugs: 1)Undiscoverd location (near the Lurtch). I opened settlement, but the question mark (?) disappears. 2)The lowest bandit(cannibal) camp (near the Dven Hen). I killed the cannibal and opened the trunk, but the map shows that the camp is not stripped. 3)I killed...
  17. Pigius

BUGS in game(

BUGS in game( CD Project pls fixed bugs: 1)Undiscoverd location (near the Lurtch). I opened settlement, but the question mark (?) disappears. 2)The lowest bandit(cannibal) camp (near the Dven Hen). I killed the cannibal and opened the trunk, but the map shows that the camp is not stripped. 3)I...
  18. Pigius

Bugs bugs bugs

Bugs bugs bugs CD Project pls fixed bugs: 1)Undiscoverd location (near the Lurtch). I opened settlement, but the question mark (?) disappears((((((((((((( 2)The lowest bandit(cannibal) camp (near the Dven Hen). I killed the cannibal and opened the trunk, but the map shows that the camp is not...
  19. Pigius

Bugs on the map!!! Pls fixed((((((((

Bugs on the map!!! Pls fixed(((((((( CD Project pls fixed 3 bugs on the map: 1)Undiscoverd location (near the Lurtch). I opened settlement, but the question mark (?) disappears((((((((((((( 2)The lowest bandit(cannibal) camp (near the Dven Hen). I killed the cannibal and opened the trunk, but...
  20. Pigius

Bugs on the map!!!

Bugs on the map!!! CD Project pls fixed 2 bugs on the map: 1)Undiscoverd location (Lurtch) 2)Bandit camp №3 (Dven Hen) :sad:
Top Bottom