Search results

+
  1. D

Replacing Geralt's player model

Does anyone know the best way to swap Geralt's player model with one of the other ones? IE: Roche or Eskel/Lambert.
  2. D

Starting the game from the editor not working

I'm trying to follow the tutorial listed here https://cdprojektred.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/W3REDkit/pages/6324858/Start+the+game+from+the+editor However whenever I attempt to start the game, the game just enters an infinite loading screen and doesn't actually start. Is there a fix for that...
  3. D

Adding opacity to textures

Did CDPR add the ability to add opacity to textures when texture painting? That was one flaw that TW2's redkit had where you couldn't do proper texture blending.
  4. D

I created a TW1/TW2 modding discord

I created a TW1/TW2 related modding discord. It's called Redkit Central. It's located [Ask for the invite via PM.]
  5. D

Lipsync via Havok Content Tools?

I'm still looking into ways to import custom lipsync/animations into TW2. I'm suspecting based on posts in this forum that CD Projekt used Havok Content Tools 6.5 for it. I have access to HCT 6.5 so if anyone who has dabbled with Redkit knows for sure please let me know.
  6. D

Is it possible to create character meshes/animations?

Is it possible to create character meshes/animations? I remember when the Redkit first came out there were forum threads over how it was impossible to do things like create new armor for Geralt and stuff like that because CD Projekt didn't release enough files for the game. However since then...
  7. D

Changing Geralt's model/animation at the start of a module

Changing Geralt's model/animation at the start of a module I was wondering how to change Geralt's animations/model without resorting to a third party mod like Doppler's essance. Like if I say wanted the player to start the module off as a Bruxa or another character. Along with that how would I...
  8. D

Would Neverwinter Nights Tutorials apply to Djinni?

Would Neverwinter Nights Tutorials apply to Djinni? I've never used the Neverwinter Nights 1 or 2 toolsets, but as they are significantly more popular with more documentation. I was wondering if the toolsets of the games were similar enough to Djinni that you could apply the lessons from one...
  9. D

Is there a mod that puts Ard'aenye back into the game?

Is there a mod that puts Ard'aenye back into the game? I've only played the Enhanced Edition of the game so I never heard of this sword http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Ard%27aenye That was apparently in the game in prior versions but was taken out via patches. It is available to import into the...
  10. D

Does anyone have a working link to download "John's Diary"?

Does anyone have a working link to download "John's Diary"? I remember vaguely playing the mod John's Diary, that let you play as a Drowner in TW1 in a fanmade campaign. But the link in the thread via the sticky is broken (Among the vast majority of them since the main site's redesign...
Top Bottom