Search results

+
  1. A

Who is the King of the Wild Hunt? [spoilers]

I agree with Reptile, I'm guessing he is one of the four commanders perhaps leading part of the Hunt on the Skellige Islands? :huh:
  2. A

Interview with Adam Kiciński

It's reassuring to know that so much of the game has been completed. I'm sure there is still a lot of polishing to be done; such a huge open world has a lot of potential for bugs and glitches, the devs will surely be scanning through the game thoroughly right now! I doubt we'll see any gameplay...
  3. A

When can we expect more game footage?

It's unlikely we'll see any gameplay footage (aside from trailers) before the release date is announced. I'm happy they are taking their time to hopefully show us a close reflection of what the final product will look like. I'm looking forward to knowing an official release date more than...
  4. A

Do we need street players?

I voted a big fat yes! I like this idea very much and agree that it would add a lot to immersion. Slimgrin, nice idea about gossip! Particularly if they are traveling bards and have seen much of the outside world! :yes:
  5. A

New Forums - Let’s rock!

Thank you for the new forums! The layout is great and user-friendly; and best of all the implements the new emoticons! :cheers:
  6. A

Am I the only one who doesn't like geralts new beard?

Personally I think the beard is a welcome addition; it makes Geralt look more rugged, reflecting how much he has endured throughout his life. It'll be even better if players can decide whether or not he keeps it, meaning all will be happy! :yes:
  7. A

Can Geralt swim?

Oh, I agree! Horses are indeed powerful swimmers in reality. I meant it is unconfirmed in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Apologies for the crossed wires!
  8. A

Can Geralt swim?

From what I've gathered from various interviews, Geralt will be able to swim but the distance is determined by his stamina. His stamina will also be affected by the temperature of the water; he will not be able to endure long periods of time in the icy waters surrounding the Skellige Islands for...
  9. A

New screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

The screenshots look brilliant! I'm absolutely loving the dark and bleak atmosphere captured here, particularly in the first and third pictures. There is a real sense of how the war is affecting the landscape; the stench of battle is ever present! I also really like how Geralt seems to be...
  10. A

about the "open world"

There are no artificial barriers in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It's a fully open world. Whatever you can see, you can reach via foot, horse riding or sailing a boat.
  11. A

Witcher 3 animations

I'm not sure if this belongs in the animations thread, but I wasn't sure where else to raise it. I'd quite like arms and legs to be dismembered and decapitations present during combat. I mean within realistic boundaries, not just for the sake of an all out gore-fest. Swords penetrating torsos...
  12. A

Witcher 3 animations

I'd like to see more interactive animations that involve us more with the world. Being able to sit on a chair is a subtle touch, but really adds to the immersion. The NPC's seem to do it, so why can't I? As long as it's within Geralt's personality traits, I think animations like this can only...
  13. A

Appreciation for 'crafted' worlds

Nobody is more aware of the level of detail presented in the first two Witcher games than the good folk at CDPR themselves. From what I can gather these guys are genuinely aiming to create the best fantasy RPG world ever. Therefor I cannot believe they would neglect the level of detail they have...
Top Bottom