Search results

+
  1. wichat

Celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Witcher

Thamk you CDPR for introduce me The Witcher, A. Sapkowski, your honest way of working as a game company and... for introduce me this amazing, passionate and unforgettable Forum's Family. Thanks for this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge comunication way among/by/with you, the Team Company, the Team...
  2. wichat

We’re celebrating 10th Anniversary of The Witcher!

Hand on heart, how is your day-to-day without Geralt and his adventures in you agenda? Odd? What do you miss the most, 10 years of work for an awsome creation or 10 years in almost constant contact with your fans for create an awsome work? Meow hugs
  3. wichat

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Hope CDPR doesn't surprise me by surprising with complex stories in awsome scenes... as always! The only true surprise would be a desapointting "normal" game
  4. wichat

Offtopic: Post your favorite card

Find out ODRIN... after pullling his paws from under the table.... {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i4.mirror.co.uk\/incoming\/article4140173.ece\/ALTERNATES\/s615\/New-worlds-saddest-cat.png"}
  5. wichat

Love you too! :P what's all in Roach's head.... (Now you'll easier understand everything.!) {"data-align":"center","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/46yxb83hlyy77jig73dh02ok-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2015\/10\/Cutest-Farm-Kittens-16.jpg"}
  6. wichat

Absolutely shocked! Need sometimes or (twice) for living up to expectations.... A considerable challenge to respond...
  7. wichat

Happy Holidays!

hmmmmm.... "positively", "amazing", "unforgerttable" like the positively, amazing and unforgettable 2015 and 2016 you gave us, CDPR? OK!! Lets give a try to Christmas' miracles and wish exactly the same for all of you!! Thank you and Happy Holidays!
  8. wichat

Free copy of TW1 EE

One here for giving free too! Send your e-mail by PM Edit Sunday the 30 Code copy already awared!
  9. wichat

Closed Beta is Now Live!

Really? Waiting for it? Who does?
  10. wichat

Spanish???

May I desagree? Spanish market is not the more expensive about laboural prices if you compare it with the other European translations. I'd bet it's a matter of which spanish they chose: Spanish from Spain or American countries? On the other side, as it's been said before, if we only talk...
  11. wichat

VOTE: Did you like the new Banners?

Which banners? Links?
  12. wichat

Spanish???

Don't get me wrong, but casually, these languages (portugese, german, french,,,,) are the same as the nationalities of some main members of CDPR. Chance? Opportunities? More facility for contacting translators better implied in the games? ....
  13. wichat

All Leaders = New Ranking

Thought, this randomness often gives you back those cards you first discarted, so you can get the same hand you had in the starting. And that happened to me more than once or twice :(
  14. wichat

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

There wasn't any "black power" in TW2 and game was simply great. I hjust mean if it must be any TW4 it ought to be absoluttly different, fresh, with some references of the whole saga but in an own and vert differential main story. Seen from a creative point of vew, a witcher starting from...
  15. wichat

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

Good try but... For a while I thought I was reading a free version of TW1: potions and mutagens stolen, a witcher no-witcher, a new conjucted portal of monsters, a sorceress in troubles.... I mean, another witcher with another sorceress against a dark power.... Sorry, I guess I'd not buy a...
  16. wichat

Tourneys in GWENT

17. wichat

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Server Stress Test

Yes, it changed, and all changes in the game too, like weather card in RN deck. Well, tech misterties ;)
  18. wichat

ertrr... weird! I have Galaxy configured to update automaticlly at start it. And I've played both KTS tests...I mean, I also verify if updates correspond to news here anounced... so... weird-twice
  19. wichat

To forfeit or not - carrot or a stick

True! Even chess allows you to "give up" politely.
  20. wichat

Today my galaxy has updated myh KTS game to V. RC4.1... Is this right? What I missed?
Top Bottom