Search results

+
  1. G

Game launching but icon not showing

Game launching but icon not showing The game is launching but not showing up even on the task bar. I then have to close it in the task manager.
  2. G

French translation mistake

French translation mistake In the quest The man from Cintra, the man in question is called a "Cintrien" in the game. The word, most likely translated from English, is completely wrong. In Sapkowski's book, Blood of elves(Le sang des elfes), people originating from Cintra are called...
  3. G

Help of Warble of a Smitten Knight Crossbow test

Help of Warble of a Smitten Knight Crossbow test The target on the upper-left does not fall even when perfectly aimed.
  4. G

Alternative for Enemy Scaling and Gameplay Overhaul (ESGO)

Alternative for Enemy Scaling and Gameplay Overhaul (ESGO) Does anyone knows a mod similar to Enemy Scaling and Gameplay Overhaul (ESGO)? It is no longer on the nexus and I don't think the author will make it compatible with the new patch soon.
  5. G

Quests and descriptions written by Dandelion

Quests and descriptions written by Dandelion For me, The Witcher 2 was the only game where I read all the quests and character descriptions because Dandelion was making them. Do you think they'll do the same in TW3?
  6. G

[Book Spoilers]What happened to Ciri?

[Book Spoilers]What happened to Ciri? I just finished reading Lady of the Lake and I'm confused about the last chapter. She went with Galahad and stayed in his world? And Geralt married Yennefer or was it just a fairy tail in her mind?
  7. G

Darker nights

Darker nights Do you think we'll have darker night in the witcher 3? For me, the nights in the witcher 2 were too bright.
Top Bottom