Search results

+
  1. S

Login/Download Issues After the Patch

Update failed/Not authorized Saovine Patch I keep trying to download the latest update but every time before Gog Galaxy even gets started the download stops and just says update failed. Also not authorized text is suddenly above gwent game version text.
  2. S

Is Iorveth a tad weak?

It's not that Iorveth couldn't work given the right deck; but that's kind of my problem with him in the first place. For him to be a feasible card, you need to devout your entire deck just for him and even then you run the risk of just not getting the right cards in your hand. Now, compare him...
  3. S

Is Iorveth a tad weak?

Is Iorveth a tad weak? I find the Iorveth card to be a bit weak compared to other gold cards. There are only a few cards in the Scoia'tael deck which move enemy cards, and even if they do just that, they'd be better off used on moving own cards around, as they tend boost cards on your side and...
  4. S

Witcher Franchise Speculation

Hmmm, what was the approximate budget for the first two witcher games again? We all know the witcher 3 had 81 million and I remember reading long time ago that Witcher 1 had the budget of about less than 10 million and Witcher 2 about 20 million but cant seem to find any confirmation in the...
  5. S

Can't Enter the Game: Inventory Failed to Load & Service Interrupted

Exactly the same problems over here too that seemed to go away when F-secure was off. So, a patch to make gwent and F-secure play along devs?
  6. S

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Wait, what about that movie that was said to be in the works? Is it in any way related to this?
  7. S

[Mod Request] Clean/Bare 40 level new game+ save with BW mutations

Because one assumes that something like this requires save file editing?
  8. S

[Mod Request] Clean/Bare 40 level new game+ save with BW mutations

[Mod Request] Clean/Bare 40 level new game+ save with BW mutations I would like to start new game+ playthrough but without any more gear (since you will just find it all over again with higher levels), alchemy and money that you have in normal new game. Just want to have the Blood and Wine...
  9. S

Problems with Reinforcement

Problems with Reinforcement The special card reinforcement sometimes doesn't work on Redanian Elite or siege towers. Very annoying when your whole strategy depends on it.
  10. S

The Bottomless Pit of Random Mod Ideas and Requests

17. Ability to pin Character entries you want to the top of the Glossary When one for example wants go to Skellige or start to play Hearts of stone storyline, it is always a pain to search the journal entries everytime I want to read the updates related to the characters in question. It would be...
  11. S

Why is Ciri a strength 6 card after patch 0.8.25?

Yeah, I too think 7 would be quite good. Maybe to make her more interesting she could be 8 on the first go and 6 on the second. But I don't know, just an idea :)
  12. S

Why is Ciri a strength 6 card after patch 0.8.25?

Why is Ciri a strength 6 card after patch 0.8.25? I'm a bit confused as to why Ciri was made into a 6 strength card, instead of her usual 8 strength. I personally didn't find her at all too powerful of a card even when she was 8 strength. Now she seems a little useless if you compare her to say...
  13. S

Reinforced Trebuchetes. I don't like them

Amen to this. I am starting to get sick of losing over and over again to the exactly same strategy where the opponent folds the first round and creates in the second round no matter what I do an unbeatable, golden and adrenaline rushed row of those damn machines.
  14. S

Auberon visions not showing, screen goes black

PC with some mods installed.
  15. S

Auberon visions not showing, screen goes black

Auberon visions not showing, screen goes black Anyone else have this problem? Both times when the game shows the death of the alder king and Eredin poisoning him, the screen goes black and only sounds can be heard from the scenes.
  16. S

Feedback / Bug Report Topic for the KTS GWENT Event

Aaaannd, nope! Still cant sign in to the game and still just complains that I cant connect to gwent servers. Anyone else have this problem?
  17. S

Windows 10, and I dont see any visible problem with my connection. Downloaded the game just fine from gog for example
  18. S

Launced the game, but when trying to sign in it keeps saying "cannot connect to gwent servers" and suggests there is something wrong with my internet connection.
  19. S

Yep, the skip works only some of the time and only when the video is already played at least half of its content already. Thats why I said EFFECTIVE skip button if possible.
  20. S

16. Skip button for Dandelion storybook videos I dont want to skip entirely those papa dandelions narrations but sometimes when you have the same video coming too often I want an effective skip button to use when I see fit.
Top Bottom