Search results

+
  1. Nx_Machina

PC Hotfix

Zero issues with the hotfix - no mods.
  2. Nx_Machina

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED!

Congratulations. You deserve the praise. 20 years and counting. Keep up the good work.
  3. Nx_Machina

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Thank you.
  4. Nx_Machina

Fix for the "Woah Cyberpunk has Flatlined" error?

Uninstalling and redownloading the game seems to fix issues according to a few other posts.
  5. Nx_Machina

Instant Crash after 1.2 Patch

Verify and repair then test
  6. Nx_Machina

Fix for the "Woah Cyberpunk has Flatlined" error?

Are you using a controller and if you are which software?
  7. Nx_Machina

Forbes:. CDPR Faces Extreme Skepticism Ahead Of Cyberpunk 2077’s 1.2 Patch

Oh! no Forbes have said and I personally do not care for clickbait articles nor clickbait videos on YouTube. The world is going to end and there be dragons but that does not stop my enjoyment of Cyberpunk 2077.
  8. Nx_Machina

Hotfix 1.11

If it is unintended it is an exploit. The loot cave in Destiny was unintended, was an exploit, was patched out.
  9. Nx_Machina

"I got cyberpunked.. "

Personally I believe "Cyberwhingers" is more catchy.
  10. Nx_Machina

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

If there is smoke pouring out of your monitor ----- RUN. Why not also suggest alcohol, drugs or are they alright in the real world or is it more a matter of what one will tolerate when one chooses to indulge? The oddest one in real life is those who sit with their foot on a gas pedal in a...
  11. Nx_Machina

Refunds being misused

Whine? I am not the one avoiding answering a very simple question. You believe "censorship is a valid reason for a refund". If you are so sure it is valid then post the link to the consumer law article in your country proving validity or continue to circle around and avoiding an obvious blunder...
  12. Nx_Machina

Refunds being misused

Still does not answer the question - "Censorship" is valid reason to refund" the point you are certain of. Consumer protection laws - your country - quote the law, the passage from the law that states censorship is valid. Then you need to return all those flawed and faulty games you have...
  13. Nx_Machina

wakako dialog not playing at intro of "Sinnerman" quest, can anyone give me a run down on what shes saying?

If you accidently knock the skip key or button you will miss the dialogue but if you wait without doing anything else the dialogue is usually repeated. As for Sinnerman you have to meet someone who has put a hit on another. When you arrive at the hit location you have a choice, quick kill or...
  14. Nx_Machina

Refunds being misused

Still does not answer the question - "Censorship" is valid reason to refund" the point you are certain of. Consumer protection laws - your country - quote the law, the passage from the law that states censorship is valid.
  15. Nx_Machina

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

I am not angry at all. Read your own posts and ESPECIALLY read posts your are replying to then you will not FAIL to read two sentences.
  16. Nx_Machina

Your failed to read two sentences. Sony PULLED the game AFTER consultation with CDPR. (which is true - no mention of a refund) Sony are offering refunds for digital copies of Cyberpunk on PS4. (which is true). I do not care whether you deem the work shoddy (your opinion) - my opinion is a...
  17. Nx_Machina

Read again: There were two seperate sentences. I split them for you. Sony PULLED the game AFTER consultation with CDPR. (which is true - no mention of a refund) Sony are offering refunds for digital copies of Cyberpunk on PS4. (which is true) Thanks.
  18. Nx_Machina

Update Freeze Gog.com

Once the download has completed allow it to patch. The download size of the file is not relevant. How the game is patched is relevant to the length of time. If you allow 1 hour after downloading the patch the game should have patched successfully although 1 hour is an estimate.
  19. Nx_Machina

Can CDPR learn from HL2?

Half Life 2 wasn't a pristine product on release, it was buggy and continued to have bugs. I know I bought it and played it on release day and subsequent days.
  20. Nx_Machina

Refunds being misused

I am talking about DexLuther's claim regarding "censorship" been a valid reason for refunds which is on topic and not false advertising nor censorship overall. Read what was written - you even quoted it whilst referencing something else entirely.
Top Bottom