Search results

+
  1. D

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

Anyone have a fix or idea for the overly white screen that occurs during loading or during transitions from one scene to another?
  2. D

Patch 1.62 — Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode

Thanks for the update! My 4090 is ready! cheers RED team!
  3. D

Constant bug, no idea how this keeps happening

Thanks chooms. I will try to record this issue later, but, I can’t stress this enough: this happens even on a new game, new save etc. The car in question is an archer quartz I believe. Spawns out of the blue next to the moxes around Lizzie’s bar. then it flips into the air and aggros the mox...
  4. D

Constant bug, no idea how this keeps happening

Hello chooms! Been playing this game since day 1 and never had this issue until the last patch. Basically, there’s this car that keeps popping out from nowhere, sometimes out of thin air, flipping, dropping from nowhere and crashing right next to Lizzie’s bar. occurs everytime I drive by...
  5. D

Blood and wine excessive pop-in and shadow issues, please advise.

No mods at all. I've tried the repair option, to no avail
  6. D

Blood and wine excessive pop-in and shadow issues, please advise.

Hi all, I'm having a strange issue ever since I started blood and wine, issue that weren't as egregious in the main game. Basically, various objects and textures in the game, specifically blood and wine would randomly appear and disappear. I've encountered several bridges in blood and wine that...
  7. D

patch 1.22 didnt change a thing for me

I agree, nothing changed for me in this patch. Gog version. Icons are still the old ones, puddles now have a strange graphic bug, skill tree still has the same "#$$$#" string on the yellow tree. All in all a bad patch so far. what the hell is happening? ---------- Updated at 05:37 AM...
  8. D

strange issues so far, help CDPR

strange issues so far, help CDPR Just loaded up new game plus with blood and wine installed and noticed the "Balanced diet" skill under the general skills tab. But, there's no way to tell what it actually does because all I get is this "$$$!$!" from the tool tip. Even weirder is that...
  9. D

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Man, get off your high horse. Show me your game dev studio and the games you make before you spew out your "good guy" "bad guy" b.s. Game dev is a business and sometimes you make decisions that are not easy to explain to others. You talk like CDPR sits around a table and laugh as they think of...
  10. D

Heavy Popping of objects/npc/shadows/meshs/textures

sadly I don't think this is anywhere high on their priorities list. Whenever Marcin Momot jumps into a thread to post and I ask him why this issue is still present, he completely ignores the question. For a developer who loves to claim that they always listen and read the forums, this is really...
  11. D

A video to give a glimpse into how much love CDPR poured into this game.

do you realize how incredibly difficult it is to make thousands of unique faces for each npc? Game development is based on major priorities, the systems and such. Giving npcs unique idle animations and mannerisms takes thousands of hours. For them to design hundreds of unique, detailed faces...
  12. D

A video to give a glimpse into how much love CDPR poured into this game.

A video to give a glimpse into how much love CDPR poured into this game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vzzPB6PRsE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMWW31FVCy0 Notice the idle animations for random npc? The amount of detail the developers poured into this game is borderline insane. The...
  13. D

Patch 1.08 Notes

and still to this day: npc and texture pop-in is still prevalent, user ini settings are hardlocked, npc textures don't properly load. Oh well:silence:
  14. D

Want to know more about Geralt's voice actor Doug Cockle? Interview time!

They talked about how mature the witcher games are how dark some of the quests and stories are. Doug then talks about a certain quest that involved children, then further on into the questline, things get pretty grim and uncomfortable. It starts at the 35:17 mark
  15. D

Alright Verrenus , thanks for the update. I'll give this a try and let you know.
  16. D

Want to know more about Geralt's voice actor Doug Cockle? Interview time!

Want to know more about Geralt's voice actor Doug Cockle? Interview time! Found this interview with Doug Cockle on youtube, not sure if this has been posted but this has some great stuff especially details about a quest that had to be looked over due to how upsetting it could have been. CDPR...
  17. D

Please developers, stop breaking the game any further. Just fix bugs and such, enough with the "optimizations"

Please developers, stop breaking the game any further. Just fix bugs and such, enough with the "optimizations" apologies mods, please delete this thread. It's kinda pointless at this point
  18. D

Sadly, my game now has terrible terrain and grass pop in at Skellige. No matter what setting I tweak, nothing seems to fix it. I even tried the Hunter's config mod and it made things worse. I love this game, but what I absolutely despise is how the developers simply remain quiet about PC...
Top Bottom