Search results

+
  1. E

Why did this game have to be open world?

Agreed with OP. I would've certainly preferred TW3 to NOT be another Open World game that's all the rage these days. While it's the best open world game I played, I would've much preferred it if it was more like TW2 just with more content. ---------- Updated at 03:45 PM ---------- Was Halo 5...
  2. E

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I must say I totally disagree! The wedding was fantastic, potentially the best part of HoS and top 3 in entire TW3. I loved the dialogs and having Vlad there possessing Geralt's body was super fun for me. Great job, CDPR, best DLC in any game I've played. Met my high expectations for sure.
  3. E

Loving HoS so far - The Wedding was AWESOME

I must agree, I absolutely LOVED the wedding. That's as far as I've got with HoS so I better get out of this forum until I'm done with the expansion. But to echo OP - a fantastic gem, well deserved 10/10 so far from me.
  4. E

[Possible Spoilers] For anybody who likes the classic kaer Morhen armor

No, no thank you... if they did a new look for the Viper armor the likelyhood that the new armor set is somewhat hideous would be fairly high. One of my very few beefs with TW3 is armor looks. I'm very content with the Kaer Morhen lookalike thank you very much.
  5. E

Should have been about Geralt not Ciri. (spoilers)

Well... while I'm no Ciri fan, Geralt IS a huge fan of Ciri so the story made perfect sense to me. She's his destiny, his fate is intertwined with hers. Nobody in the world is more important to him. So basically, OP you wanted a story about a different Geralt it seems.
  6. E

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I've only put in about 3 hours so far... all side quests, haven't even touched the main story part. Loving it... I just started a second playthrough of TW3 about two weeks ago and I must say, I love it so much more the second time around. I liked it quite a bit the first time but I had a bunch...
  7. E

Should i wait

I'd say go for it and dive in =)
  8. E

Can we pre-load Hearts of Stone on GOG?

Do we know what time the expansion unlocks on GOG?
  9. E

What Keeps you Playing?

Wow, I don't think I can relate... I couldn't put this game down. I get utterly bored with most games to the point of not even finishing more than half of them. When I was younger, I used to never leave a game unfinished, these days I don't have the time or attention span. That being said, I...
  10. E

Previews of Hearts of Stone

I definitely can't wait to get more TW3 content but this just means we're one step closer to living in a world where there is no more Witcher content on the horizon. The moment when they release Blood & Wine will be extremely bittersweet. Then when I finish it... it's just going to be a sad sad...
  11. E

The Witcher 2 vs the witcher 3

Agreed. Overall, for me TW2 is the pinnacle of the series. TW3 is a step back in many ways but being the 2nd best RPG behind TW2 is no shame.
  12. E

NG+ Experience

Exactly... I guess NG+ isn't for me. It makes no sense to me whatsoever why anyone would WANT to drop the leveling/acquiring loot portion of RPG games but to each their own. Definitely not my thing.
  13. E

Question From person who did not play W3 yet.

Perhaps you meant "no choices made in prior games really matter"?
  14. E

Is The Witcher 3 your new BEST GAME EVER?

To each their own of course, it's a matter of opinion. I struggle to find any aspects of TW3 that I prefer over TW2. The only one I can think of is amount of content but that's not really something I'm too concerned with. Quantity is far behind quality in my list of desires. As far as what TW2...
  15. E

My respect for CDPR grows...

Amen... sad state of affairs. But here again I think the fact that the developer is in Poland is relevant. While they're able to keep development budget low by paying Polish salaries, the ad campaigns running in US/UK etc cost a lot more than if they were just releasing the game in Poland.
  16. E

My respect for CDPR grows...

Not to take anything away from CDPR, I think thye're awesome but do keep in mind that development costs in Poland are FAR, FAR lower than those in the US. That explains quite a bit of the budget differences between the titles you mentioned.
  17. E

Is The Witcher 3 your new BEST GAME EVER?

No, that spot is shared by Witcher 2 & Half-Life 2... but TW3 is in my top 5.
  18. E

Is Anyone Else A Bit Bored?

Nope, not bored in the least and no issues with controls after the first couple of hours to get used to things.
  19. E

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I would leave everything as is and just reduce amount of exp and coin by 40-50% in Deathmarch.
  20. E

Axii or Quen or Aard (Second Tier)

That's just skills... if you look at what each PIECE OF ARMOR actually does, light armor increases stamina regeneration, not medium.
Top Bottom