Search results

+
  1. E

Solution to make the game harder

Solution to make the game harder Well, I'm trying the same solution here that made TW2 a lot more challenging and thus more fun. Don't use Quen, ever. Going through the game on Death March after giving up Quen has gotten a lot interesting. As an additional challenge if you feel you need it...
  2. E

Any way to delete/throw away diagrams?

Any way to delete/throw away diagrams? I doubt that I'm just missing it but has anyone found a way to dispose of unwanted diagrams? Most of the crafting diagrams I have are for lower level stuff that I won't have a use for and I'd rather not keep scrolling through pages of worthless blueprints...
  3. E

How vain are you? Armor looks or stats?

How vain are you? Armor looks or stats? So normally I'm not vain at all but something about both TW2 and TW3... I noticed that it would really irk me to put on armor that I found ugly when I had armor with inferior stats but with a look that pleased me. So... when you're putting on new armor...
  4. E

KB+M controls? What happened to Shift+Mouse 1 for strong attack

KB+M controls? What happened to Shift+Mouse 1 for strong attack Curious... strong attack is unbound by default? Shift+Mouse 1 like in the manual seemed like a good enough solution for me, apparently not doable?
  5. E

My reaction as a parent to the downgrade-gate

My reaction as a parent to the downgrade-gate Seeing all the threats of canceling preorders, never trusting developers again etc due to "downgrade" really reminded me of something my oldest kid used to do when she was 3 years old... I would ask her what she'd want for breakfast, she would ask...
  6. E

Anyone wants to trade Steam version for GOG version?

Anyone wants to trade Steam version for GOG version? Please forgive me if this is a violation of any of the forum rules, if so - please lock and delete. If it's not a violation of the rules, please don't stone me for condoning the evil DRM... I'm 99% sure there's no takers but on the off chance...
  7. E

Please make money scarce in TW3

Please make money scarce in TW3 On the off chance someone from CDPR reads this - I think it would be great if money was a scarce resource in TW3. I think the way this was handled in TW2 was much better than most RPGs. During my first play through, especially all the way through Act I I was...
  8. E

Witcher 3 - GoG backup for Steam purchases?

Witcher 3 - GoG backup for Steam purchases? Ok, I realize that I might get flamed badly for asking this question. I don't suppose there's been any confirmation whether purchasing TW3 through Steam (or other services besides GOG) gets you a back-up copy on GOG.com similar to TW1 and TW2? I'm...
  9. E

Have the patches made TW2 far too easy?

Have the patches made TW2 far too easy? *UPDATE* Poll removed - it appears what I am experiencing is a bug that affects either the prologue or perhaps imported TW1 gear when the REDKit is installed - all enemies in prologue die in a single hit from me. This doesn't appear to be an intentional...
  10. E

If you could play TW3 for $300, would you?

If you could play TW3 for $300, would you? Just a random question... let's say for $300 you could somehow obtain a fully complete copy of TW3 right now, would you take the deal? Oh and yes, I would... yes, I am that impatient plus from all I've seen of the game, it's worth $300 to me anyway...
  11. E

Can TW3 live up to your expectations?

Can TW3 live up to your expectations? Just a random thought... I absolutely love TW2, it's tied for my favorite game of all time. I've got no pet peeves/desires/suggestions on what I'd like to see fixed. In my eyes, the game is on a pedestal all by itself in the RPG world of the last several...
  12. E

Just finished on Insane - highly recommended

Just finished on Insane - highly recommended Hey guys, Just finished the game on Insane and it was such a blast to play. Just knowing that if I make an error and die, I'd lose all the progress made the fights a lot more exciting. For those pondering whether they want to give the mode a try -...
  13. E

Question about Insane Mode (potential spoilers)

Question about Insane Mode (potential spoilers) Hi guys, So I decided to give the Insane Mode a try after going through the game on Normal, Hard, and Dark. After dying 5 times during Prologue (damn you, dragon) and once in Flotsam (got careless with some nekkers) it seems I'm well on my way...
  14. E

Potion Drinking Animation?

Potion Drinking Animation? Just curious... does anyone know for sure whether the potion drinking animation has been taken out of the game in EE for PC? I've seen the xbox videos seem to have done away with it but I've heard some people state that the animation is still in the PC version. I was...
Top Bottom