Search results

+
  1. Yeiiow

Feedback from a newcomer

Having only played a minimum amount of TW3 Gwent before, and a couple of matches of the stand alone game while on early beta, i decied to try the new finaly released game out. My first impresion is it being overwelming and in a bad manner. The tutorial with its own short story is quite neat and...
  2. Yeiiow

Updates and Patches for The Witcher 2

Updates and Patches for The Witcher 2 Could we please get for the Witcher 2 homepage, an "UPDATE" category like we have on The Witcher 1 homepage ? It is a bit frustrating having to search all around the forums in order to find where the patches are located... Thanks in advance!
  3. Yeiiow

The Witcher serie by HBO?!

The Witcher serie by HBO?! Would like to see it happening? Join up and spread the world: https://www.facebook.com/groups/369508753170640/ PS: i know there was a polish series already about it, and a movie, but sorry, i ain't in particular a big fan of those. Would love to see a full budged...
  4. Yeiiow

Patch 3.3 and 3.4 ?

Patch 3.3 and 3.4 ? So i re-installed the game again today, in order to do my 4th or was it 6th playtrough ? :p anyways, the launcher started updating as usual, but then it kinda got a bitt od, first there was a 3.3 patch, and now it says downloading 3.4? What is even "odder", is that i i's...
  5. Yeiiow

Development cost for The Witcher games?

Development cost for The Witcher games? Hello there, i suppose this has been asked on several occasions but i could not find any thread answering my question(i did searched in here and on google too), but there were just speculations and little facts... It would be great if somebody could tell...
  6. Yeiiow

A couple of words of apreciation!

A couple of words of apreciation! Well, i've been a huge fan of the witcher saga, and of the 2 games for quite some time now, but i never really exspresed how pleased i was with the quality of the games and the aproach CD Projekt RED has taken regarding DRM, DLCs, etc.... I know i've been a...
  7. Yeiiow

Ioveth emblems!!

Ioveth emblems!! This has been bothering me since the beginning of the ages... I'm talking about Ioveth claiming that the only special forces emblem he is missing, is the Temerian Lilith, but he clearly has 3 emblems with the Lilith flowers. Right, the emblems are not full blue or full...
  8. Yeiiow

Issue registering the game..

Issue registering the game.. For some reason i can not activate my copy of the game. When i click on "log in with existent witcher.com account" , it does not recognizes my password, i click on recover password and type my email, but the processes gets stuck in there, noting happens when i...
  9. Yeiiow

Knight of the flaming rose(after EE)

Knight of the flaming rose(after EE) Chapter 2, Hensels camp....still the same bugged guy, he calls me murder of Silgfried, even when i spared him on The Witcher 1..... That's the second "major" letdown of EE so far for me( the other being the duel between Roche and Iorvet). Was it so hard...
  10. Yeiiow

Roche vs Ioveth fight scene(after EE)

Roche vs Ioveth fight scene(after EE) Not changed what so ever? WHOOOOTTTT? Sorry, but this is a big disappointment for me after seen the fight scene is exactly the same one we all complained about for so long.... So far that has been my only letdown on EE.
  11. Yeiiow

Neutral Path on TW2!(may content Spoilers)

Neutral Path on TW2!(may content Spoilers) I wanted to hear people's opinions about what would be the most "neutral path" in The Withcer 2, and why do they consider it to be so? I know the game doesn't explicit gives you a neutral path like in the first game, but there are still in my...
Top Bottom