Search results

+
  1. YSMIRSSON

Even Odds

Even Odds The GOG Galaxy Client does not register the completition of the Even Odds achievement. I've been killing contract monsters both in NG and NG+, on various difficulties. Naturally under the terms of the achievement: no potions, no decoctions, no mutagens, no oils, no bombs, no signs...
  2. YSMIRSSON

Something Ends Something Begins

Something Ends Something Begins I haven't seen a B&W thread about the possible endings and the paths that lead to them yet. So this is the best summary I've found so far: https://www.vg247.com/2016/06/02/the-witcher-3-blood-and-wine-endings-how-to-get-the-best/ Has anybody managed to get...
  3. YSMIRSSON

Quest Bug General

Quest Bug General As the title says.. I'll start: Treasure Hunt: The Last Exploits of Selina's Gang won't update itself after I actually loot the treasure. The objective is still to find it. The bag and the box are now inactive and not glowing red anymore in the witcher sense mode...
  4. YSMIRSSON

NewGame+ -Balance?

NewGame+ -Balance? I just run into this unexpected fist fight on my second playthrough. Now I need new fingers and mouse. Considering the guy has some really nasty hand injuries I have to wonder, is this some sick joke? Gerold is lvl 40 and has the complete mastercrafted ursine gear. Still I...
Top Bottom