Search results

+
  1. 6

Insanity Mode wipes saves being considered - PLEASE DO THIS

You could just stop playing the game the moment you die and start a new one, you know.
  2. 6

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

A little part of me died when I read this announcement.
  3. 6

Obvious Downgrade

Yeah, no. There is no evidence to support the claim that piracy is more rampant on PC than it is on consoles.
  4. 6

Obvious Downgrade

I imagine all the ... uh ... wonderful, intelligent people that were voicing their completely reasonable concerns earlier in this thread (is that civil enough, mods, or do I have to lay it on even thicker?) will be eating their own words shortly.
  5. 6

Game Awards 2014 - Most Anticipated Games- Witcher 3 - Fans Choice

Are you kidding me? According to the official website, The Witcher 3 has already won "over 160 awards."
  6. 6

When are you going to play?

I'll probably play both TW and TW2 again, for good measure.
  7. 6

TW3 Save game import

You're either misinformed or lying, but you're wrong either way.
  8. 6

Nvidia’s GameWorks: A double-edged sword for Witcher 3

Is there any reason in particular why AMD hasn't come up with its own equivalent of Nvidia's PhysX and other GameWorks components? I mean, I get that people are upset about the fact that AMD's GPUs can't run all of Nvidia's proprietary technologies, but what's stopping AMD from developing their...
  9. 6

Character Appearances

Such as?
  10. 6

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Pre-order poll

I'm from Germany as well and I was actually looking to buy the English version of the CE so that I can have the localized stuff in English. I pre-ordered the German version back in June, so if you want to have the German one, we could trade.
  11. 6

One thing bothers me about the upcoming game (vague spoilers for the books)

It doesn't sound like you've ever played the games or read the books. I can give you two major flaws right off the bat: He's infertile and as Berengar points out in The Witcher when you first meet him, there's a damning flaw in his defense because of a prior injury.
  12. 6

How can it be blind trust when we've been shown actual gameplay footage of TW3?
  13. 6

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

Where you did you get that idea from?
  14. 6

I pre-ordered the CE for PC. :cheers:
  15. 6

Concerns about the game's quality

How about you guys wait until, you know, the game is actually released before you complain about alleged downgrades?
  16. 6

Will The Witcher 3 Retail also have a digital key/install

That's fair enough. Thanks for giving me a heads-up before banning me; I won't talk about it any further.
  17. 6

I don't know what definition of the word "pirate" you guys are using, but when I use that term, I'm thinking of people who upload their torrents to places like The Pirate Bay or KickassTorrents where other users can download them for free. They don't earn a single penny from that; I would know...
  18. 6

What are you talking about? There isn't a single penny to be earned from piracy.
  19. 6

Reviewing the full 35 minute Gamescom 2014 demo

While I've only seen it happen rarely and it's not nearly as gruesome and bloody, you are definitely able to cut off the limbs of humans in The Witcher 2 as well.
Top Bottom