Search results

+
  1. R

Phenom 2CPU, don’t bother

Hey folks, Figured this would be a good place to post tech supports response. I‘m using a 1100t. Long story short, they told me that this CPU is not supported. No info on possibly adding the sse support. Not sure what to do from here other than get a refund?
  2. R

English Witcher 3, Polish Wolf armour DLC

English Witcher 3, Polish Wolf armour DLC Hello, i recently installed the new wolf armor DLC. All the written letters and maps from this quest are in Polish. The actual quest log is in English . To the best of my knowledge there is only one version of the DLC. Anyway i can fix this? It's...
  3. R

Gwent! I choose you!

Gwent! I choose you! What deck are you using in Gwent?
  4. R

Are items leveled?

Are items leveled? Are items leveled? I understand that areas are not so if you march into a level 15 area at level 5 its going to be alot harder, however if said level 5 kills the level15's will the loot in the chests/dead bodies scale to level 5 or 15? I say this as firstly, i found a...
  5. R

TALENTS! Where'd you put 'em?

TALENTS! Where'd you put 'em? Would love reasons too!
  6. R

Witcher 3 not listing all saves from witcher2

Witcher 3 not listing all saves from witcher2 Hello, I am trying to import my witcher 2 saves and they are all in the correct folder. The last save that lists is one i made right in front of letho before you make the choice to either let him go or kill him. I chose to let him go, the game...
  7. R

Patch 1.01 now downloadable

Patch 1.01 now downloadable Downloading it now. http://play.thewitcher.com/ witcher3_patch_1.01.exe 305MB
  8. R

Anyone played Mount & Blade or Magicka

Anyone played Mount & Blade or Magicka Hello, i was reascently on steam and a game i had seen before but not bought is on offer as well as its first expansion and its second expansion which is out in the next fews days (i guess the reason its on offer on steam)Anyway all 3 are going for £13...
Top Bottom