Search results

+
  1. C

Video Lag when hooked up to TV [PC]

So lag is fixed now, posting in case anyone else might find this useful. A new cable didn't fix the lag but upon further Googling for "HDMI Gaming" a common issue appears to be the TV itself being in the wrong picture mode. Set my TV Picture Mode to "Gaming" and viola, no more lag. Thanks Jon...
  2. C

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that and see if it fixes the issue.
  3. C

Video Lag when hooked up to TV [PC] When I play the Witcher 3 on my PC Audio/Video sync is just fine. When I hook up my PC to my TV with an HDMI cable videos play just fine, streaming from Netflix and Hulu is also just fine. But when I play the Witcher 3 hooked up to the TV the audio is fine...
  4. C

Question about Letho and a save import, small spoilers

Question about Letho and a save import, small spoilers So I just got to the part in the Witcher 3 where I should meet Letho, one small problem though. He isn't there and a bunch of wraiths are. I save imported this playthrough and used google to find out why he is gone and I guess the last...
  5. C

Will we see (insert name here) in the paid expansions?

Visenna, Geralt's mother. There are a lot of potential emotional moments with that character and the short story she was in was one of my favorites from the book series.
  6. C

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Why does it not count? It's the first DLC they put out since the announcement. It is an item pack filled with bugs and errors. If anything it could show us there is not going to be an upgrade in quality. No where have I seen any official or unofficial announcement or explanation from any...
  7. C

I'm not sure how restricted they were by last gen with the last DLC to come out. A lot of people are making the claim that this means higher quality DLC will come out now but that doesn't seem to be the case. Look at the videos for the latest DLC Item pack. A few armors, a throne and a horse...
  8. C

Next free DLC announced

I've been replaying the first 2 Witchers since I finished 3. Has the horse armor not been scaled to the same or better stats than the Zerrikanian stuff?
  9. C

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

I keep hearing Roche But it remains unconfirmed. Anyone know for sure if you get that scene if you import a Roche playthrough?
  10. C

Simulating vs importing

The Blue Stripes tattoo and if you drink the sketchy guys potion is the only things I know of so far. I was about to ask the same question myself!
  11. C

Witcher 3 35% off

Thanks for the heads up on this sale! I just bought through them and for anyone interested how they handle pre-order keys I just received this info from them Pre-purchase Games For pre-purchase games, you will not receive a key immediately at the point of pre-purchase, rather you will receive...
  12. C

Warlords of Draenor (new WoW xpac)

Looks like if you were active during the first day of launch in WoD you get 5 days free. It shows up on your account page but not the launcher for some reason but people are saying they have gotten in without resubbing for their free week extra. Message from J. Allen Brack, Executive...
  13. C

There are a lot more cut scenes than I was expecting. I love how much story they are putting into the zone quests. Though I did ask a guildmate what is the deal with Hellscream jumping to the past an it not being touched on anywhere at the start of the game and he told me there was a book out...
  14. C

Yeah I had a buddy try to log in and was put in a long que. 8 hours later he was let on. I am not kidding either, 8 hours later. 10 years later and who know how many millions in profit this is insane. I mean they aren't a start up company with limited resources.
  15. C

Not missing much in game, takes forever to hammer out the first few levels because of tremendous lag in some questing areas. It's like they never even stress tested this...
  16. C

Since the game is now within a stones throw of being released what review sites/bloggers/etc will people be using? I did not care for DA2 and I'm tired of IGN and there 10/10's that are the reasons people think game reviews are bought, not earned. Not that people couldn't enjoy DA2 but it was...
  17. C

With a guild name like Kaer Morhen I bet you will find more Witcher fans haha. But I guess since it's an alt guild Ill find a more active one to start with and toss an alt in yours later ( I like making alts!) helps with the holiday dungeon farming.
  18. C

Brielle Kinley Either of you have a good guild to join? I know some are just perk guilds and others are very rigorous to get in but I would like to play with other Witcher fans as I test out Ravencrest.
  19. C

Well if you do the argent tournament dailies or darkmoon dailies for heirlooms you can now send them cross server to yourself. That should help building up a new character on a different server. I plan on leveling to 60 on a new server and if I like it Ill be using the 90 boost there. (If you...
  20. C

Brielle Well the alliance server I'm on now is mostly filled with spammers and my horde server is pretty nice. Friendly enough people in trade, always someone looking for something, new or older content runs for mounts or xmog, etc. and populated enough to where the auction house economy isn't...
Top Bottom