Search results

+
  1. C

Video Lag when hooked up to TV [PC]

Video Lag when hooked up to TV [PC] When I play the Witcher 3 on my PC Audio/Video sync is just fine. When I hook up my PC to my TV with an HDMI cable videos play just fine, streaming from Netflix and Hulu is also just fine. But when I play the Witcher 3 hooked up to the TV the audio is fine...
  2. C

Question about Letho and a save import, small spoilers

Question about Letho and a save import, small spoilers So I just got to the part in the Witcher 3 where I should meet Letho, one small problem though. He isn't there and a bunch of wraiths are. I save imported this playthrough and used google to find out why he is gone and I guess the last...
  3. C

Status of Berengar? (Witcher 1 spoilers)

Status of Berengar? (Witcher 1 spoilers) I've seen a few different archived posts about the status of Berengar. It's possible during the first game for him to die either by Geralt or by helping Geralt fight Azar Javed. Though in fighting Javed it is possible to keep Berengar alive, difficult...
  4. C

Warlords of Draenor (new WoW xpac)

Warlords of Draenor (new WoW xpac) I'm still on the fence about the next WoW expansion. The cinematic they released today looks good and the updated character models do too. But I am left with a bad taste in my mouth from having played all of MoP and never really loving it. It had some...
  5. C

Will there ever be an expansion? New DLC?

Will there ever be an expansion? New DLC? So just wondering if the Witcher 2 content is pretty much done aside from the REDkit and the team has moved on to new games or if there is any new content coming in the form of an expansion pack or new DLC? I loved the game and was hoping for new...
  6. C

EA/BioWare's Origin WILL be a mandate for ME3, CD Projekt RED now has my business for life.

EA/BioWare's Origin WILL be a mandate for ME3, CD Projekt RED now has my business for life. Well late in the day just before the weekend distractions it was announced on BioWare's forums that Mass Effect 3 will be requiring the installation of the spyware, I mean Origin...
Top Bottom