Search results

+
  1. D

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Indeed, I'm still waiting "hairworks" for fur coat on skellige, for example...Btw, CPR can do all they want, they decided to switch and become primary a console software house. Not only downgrade, now we have to wait even for patches and certification process. The only thing I can do is to buy...
  2. D

NPC pop-in issues

any news?
  3. D

Lod and Pop Up,please fix with next patch!

Lod and Pop Up,please fix with next patch! I love this game, really, but lod and pop up are a mess. Without patch the game was better from that point of view, I've this request, please listen!Give the opportunity to have impact with user.ini and let me set up the pop up and lod level. I'm tired...
  4. D

PC mouse and keyboard controls

Mouse and keyboards control Simply a question: I asked for a long time to patch the witcher 2 mouse and keyboard control without any result. Will be obliged to play with a pad or, this time, will be able to hit direction with WASD, just like every ordinary game? In The Witcher 2 you've to hit...
  5. D

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Personally it is a non sense lack from cd projekt red. I read manual, even there you can direction hit with wasd, I don't understand why in the game this is not happen with M&K. Other things I wish to have for The Witcher 3 or for The Witcher 2 mod is: timing for effectiveness of parry. I...
  6. D

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Is it possible to have wasd hit direction?It is very annoying for me to play with mouse and keyboard for this reason. Very mad decision. You can direction with stick and not with wasd.
  7. D

My new TW2 video :)

anzichè fare il pelé a tempo perso, segnala qualche service che tiene i 60 frame. translate: instead of doing The Pelè, give some advice for some service that storage video at 60 frame.
  8. D

EE with combat at 1.35 patch, is it possible?

Yeah, you're right. There is only place for damned fanboy. Maybe a little place for people who don't understand the changes, yes, long live for noob! You don't deserve a better CS, this is the evidence.
  9. D

I am curious about this, because combat design is totally distorted. I can't imagine the same people that did an excellent job can do a disaster like this(2.0 and EE edition). I hope it was fired(and hire from a new company), because this is a job from an incompetent.
  10. D

Why CPR didn't say anything in these months about the "improvement" LOLMAO to the CS?A lot of critics from the community has been received I suppose, but they didn't say anything. I am curious if the people who work on the original CS are now inside CPR.
  11. D

it seems like people doesn't deserve a better CS. If they don't see changes from 1.35.. Teokrazia explains really good what CPR did, a mess.
  12. D

Review our game – Community reviewers selected

Are these promos with multi sub?
  13. D

No? 2.0 has radically changed the CS. In particular: "Parrying is now unlimited (even when Vigor is completely depleted), though parries no longer cancel all damage (maximum 50% reduction once the relevant ability has been acquired)." "Geralt's attacks are no longer interrupted by attacking...
  14. D

The new CS completely broke the swordplay. With 1.35, I can choose to play without quen and the game was pretty well. The main question is if I can play with the older CS and the new content.
  15. D

EE with combat at 1.35 patch, is it possible? I'd like to know if there is a possibility to have the same CS from 1.35 patch, but with new content from the EE. I hate the new CS. Otherwise, Can I patch my EE(I bought the game from gog, so now I have only the EE version) with the older patch...
  16. D

How to configure the game to have the graphics of 360

You need some tweak to reduce draw distance, shadow and pop up under the Low Value. And you should eliminate hdr tone mapping from the game. I think you cannot. More of this, there are some tweak like close tend, Flotsam become a stronghold with a lot of walls. So, it is basically impossible to...
  17. D

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

Up for the second time...CPR ignore this question, sometimes someon can explain me why...
  18. D

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

up. Can we receive an answer? Thanks.
  19. D

Getting word that Xbox360 version is the very good!

in xbox360 version miss A LOT of npc. For example. How can you say that is better than Pc low version?
  20. D

Getting word that Xbox360 version is the very good!

http://i.imgur.com/unyJR.jpg Comparison between PC lowest setting vs xbox360 version direct feed from gamersyde. As you can see, 360 version is under the lowest PC detail. Less npc, less draw distance, less shadow.
Top Bottom