Search results

+
  1. N

[MOD] Enemy health bars

Thank you very much! This is exactly what I was looking for.
  2. N

[MOD] Enemy health bars

Is there a way to completely remove the "Lock-on" Visual effect?
  3. N

[1.12] Bandit camp north of Zuetzer Castle won't gray out.

Exactly the same issue for me, this camp as well as the second with the non-disappearing question mark to the south. And I can confirm that this glitch only appears since I patched the game to 1.12. Sent a save file as well. Hope it gets fixed soon and I also hope that I won't have to replay the...
  4. N

Mulbrydale swordsmith gone!

How did you get him to leave in the first place? He just stands there. I tried meditating, travelling, reloading. Nothing works...
  5. N

BUG: Broken Bandit Camp (Velen)

Same. Funny thing, the bug was fixed with previous patches and now it appears again! How do you do that :)
  6. N

Unfinishable Quest (Don't Play With the Gods)

Latest version of the game 1.08+ something and I've yet to have a single playthrough without some quests being bugged... Every single time I encounter failed objectives I shouldn't have or quest that fail after being completed... Now this... The game is a perfectionist nightmare. Unfortunately...
  7. N

Why treat a single player game like an MMO?

The only problem I see with the game is the fact that it is still broken on multiple levels. If the game was released without bugs I could have cared less about some balance changes... I mean on my first playthrough that took me to about 50% of the game I've seen about 10 failed quests objective...
  8. N

1.07 broke collect em' all quest/ achievement

Same, didn't miss any cards, played literally every possible game of gwent and won, including Triss' mission and disappearing merchants (followed every person directly to his location), completed all required quests, no longer receive random cards, bought all that can be bought and completed the...
  9. N

Knew they'd nerf.

Well, to the author of this great topic: I still use Igni a lot, and it's still useful. Not OP anymore, but still VERY powerful, the only difference is that you have to land a few strikes afterwards. Actually, the whole sign implementation hasn't changed in terms of game style at least for me...
  10. N

Contract "The Mystery of the Byways Murders the objetive" problems with the objetives

Exactly the same. I think the only way to avoid it is to find the village on your own prior to taking the notice from the board, but I'm not sure, just a theory.
  11. N

[Quest Bug] Contract : The Mystery of the Byways Murders

1.07 and bug is still there. I took the notice from the board, talked to the commander, found the village and the objective failed. I don't know what happens if I complete the quest this way because my level is too low and simple cannot kill the ghouls, but probably this bug is still alive just...
  12. N

1440p Or Haiworks @ 1080p

1440p all day. Hairworks is terrible, not only it is very costly but it doesn't even look good when it's on. I honestly don't understand what was the point of this technology. On monsters it looks somewhat useful but on Geralt it looks odd and especially keeping in mind that other NPC's are not...
  13. N

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

I haven't seen this in the log so I would like to know if the small issue with Gwent was fixed: "Poor Fucking Infantry" card is displayed incorrectly, instead of being displayed as one item with x4 indicator, they fall into 3 slots and form x2, x1, x1. Certainly not a gamebreaking issue, but...
  14. N

The XP system is a total mess

I think that the best progression you can have is you actually starting to play better. In other words the more skill you have the more experienced you are. But you have to agree that Geralt, a famed witcher with years of practice, shouldn't earn XP to gain skills he already knew. Just seems...
  15. N

The XP system is a total mess

Honestly, I'm getting tired of any XP system, like all of them. The Witcher 3 already has a limited selection of skills you can use, why bother even earning them? Not only this contradicts the logic of the Geralt's story (who is an idiot with no knowledge every once in a while, in 3rd game you...
  16. N

What's the hold up on 1.07?

Yes, and my friend also had the same glitches so I guess they are common.
  17. N

Shadow bug with video footage

The same bug can be seen on the western side of Temple Isle behind the houses when you go for the cave to grab the first set of Cat armor.
  18. N

Who has stopped playing due to bugs and glitches?

Possible Spoilers: I played to the point I cleared like 99% of Novigrad/Velen and was ready to sail and then decided to stop and delete the saves (as I made some choices I didn't really like and missed some stuff) and wait for the patch. Right now I'm playing Batman on PS4 (got a refund for PC...
Top Bottom