Search results

+
  1. B

Question regarding water(rivers) in REDKIT

That's what I was doing...I used flatten to create the path of the river, then I added the meshes....I still have some texture problems where the water meshes are joined...are you referring to this? I'll search for some curved river meshes, that would be really useful, or maybe I'll try to make...
  2. B

Yes! Thank you, that's what I'm looking for
  3. B

Maybe there's an option to edit the code/script area of the mesh? Is that possible? I would think that each time I move a mesh around, the actual code of the mesh will be modified and I could set coordinates from there? But anyways, thanks guys! If I happen to find some way around this, I'll...
  4. B

This is what I tried, but I have junctions, and there the texture issues are pretty obvious from afar...I tried to cheat and hide the texture issues with rocks:p, but that doesn't solve the overall problem¯\_(ツ)_/¯...I will try some additional fine tuning, but what I really need is the option to...
  5. B

I'll search for some river meshes, and try to see if there are any curved ones made, because that's what I'm looking for.... PS: it's weird that RedKit doesn't have any way to manually set the coordinates for different meshes on any axis...
  6. B

Question regarding water(rivers) in REDKIT I'm not sure if this is the correct subforum, but I'll fire away here :p I have a question regarding the addition of a river in my world... Is there some sort of shortcut or tool, that will enable me to align all the different meshes on the Y axis...
  7. B

Extracting Kaer Morhen Exterior - Witcher 1

Yup...that is my intention, and I thought that perhaps playing around with some of the assets from Vergen could be cool, too... However the reason I need the Witcher 1 set, is because I would like to see the layout precisely, as I'd like to be faithful to what has been created in Witcher 1...
  8. B

Extracting Kaer Morhen Exterior - Witcher 1

Extracting Kaer Morhen Exterior - Witcher 1 Hey guys! I'm slowly, but surely, learning the basics of modding, and I thought that it would be cool if in my practice of RedKit, I would recreate some of the stuff that we've seen already in the Witcher 1. And I'd like to recreate Kaer Morhen...
  9. B

pushed the Witcher game to read books about Geralt?

I've read the books that are out in English. I've yet to to read the latest Ciri novel... But the short story collection is so good. It puts the world into an interesting perspective, and I just love how it impacts the game more. I mean...
  10. B

Multiplayer in Witcher 3 feedback

In the same Gameinformer article, it was said that the story is already set in stone. Which means that we will get the 50 hours + 50 hours of single player experience. Are you sure that it will be the same team working on it, or it will eat the resources allocated to the single player? Usually...
Top Bottom