Search results

+
  1. E

So... is Kalkstein a human or a "non-human"?

So... is Kalkstein a human or a "non-human"? After all: he was also the only non-elf/non-dwarf living in the non-human district.Moreover, and this is the part that I don't understand: Why is Kalkstein in Old Vizima?And please: nobody say because the gamer needs him.More rational for...
  2. E

Anybody having trouble lately with lazy Geralts?

Anybody having trouble lately with lazy Geralts? For some reason: sometimes he can only slash, and nothing more, and it's not due to poisoning because I've seen this happen at zero intoxication . . . and it's not because of pain effects because it's constant, from foe to foe, and never changes...
  3. E

Wanted: a list of alchemical ingredients

Wanted: a list of alchemical ingredients Has anybody found or made a list of the actual ingredients necessary to create certain potions?I've done a websearch but I've found next to nothing.I've put together a partial list . . . but besides the fact that it doesn't include all the potions Geralt...
  4. E

The Swamp, v2.0

The Swamp, v2.0 Just ventured into the Swamp, yesterday, for the first time since Ch.2, and... well... I'll just say that if the Swamp weren't enough before with all the bloedzuigers (took me long enough to learn that name), drowned dead, drowners, echinopsae and archespores . . . now I have to...
  5. E

So... I guess even dwarves hate elf-lovers...

So... I guess even dwarves hate elf-lovers... So, I've 'taken sides' with the Scoia'tael, so therefore the Order hates me -- naturally -- along with a lot of the human passersby -- naturally (though even the prostitute who hangs out in the nonhuman district! What the hell?) -- but... and this...
  6. E

I miss Granny... .

I miss Granny... . Whatever happened to her, anyhow? She just disappeared. No comment from Shani, either.I miss her greeting everytime I entered the house: "Hello, precious! Go on upstairs!"
  7. E

Death Dust: Who wants it? Raise your hand...

Death Dust: Who wants it? Raise your hand... Okay, I give up. Isn't there anyone who'll buy my death dust, in either the Temple District or the Swamp? Even Kalkstein won't take it. The Druids and the Herbalist won't take it either, though I never expected them to.Maybe there's someone in the...
  8. E

[ACT II] (major spoilers) Kalkstein & Ramsmeat in Anatomy of a Crime

[ACT II] (major spoilers) Kalkstein & Ramsmeat in Anatomy of a Crime Okay... so I know there're a whole bunch of threads on this subject already, but all of them are different experiences; this chapter seems relatively complicated.Note, first: I was only able to find some info on how to...
  9. E

[ACT II] Warning, everyone: Don't drink with Thaler.

[ACT II] Warning, everyone: Don't drink with Thaler. At first I thought he was just being a really inhospitable jerk after I was kind enough to share my [not so] precious vodka with him, since once he's through getting drunk with you he drags your spent body back out onto the street, where you...
  10. E

Really only one potion quickslot?

Really only one potion quickslot? Although according to the options there are three quickslots, and according to the armor/jacket Geralt wears he has three potion slots . . . in the inventory I only ever see one. So, what's the deal?
  11. E

[ACT I] After killing the Beast

[ACT I] After killing the Beast 1. What's with all the dead bodies? As I've mentioned elsewhere: it can't be Abigail's "powerful", "enough for an entire village" magical brew, because they were all very bloody, very violent deaths (a few missing limbs). Magic doesn't do this. My first and only...
Top Bottom