Search results

+
  1. S

Snfonseka Cyberpunk 2077 Lore Thread (Unofficial)

Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City - Lore (Unofficial) This is the first of multiple lore videos for the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.In the first video I discussed about the history and the society of the Night City.
  2. S

Catergorize cards in the graveyard

Catergorize cards in the graveyard Instead of showing each card seperately in the in a single row in the graveyard please categorize those cards (like in the card collection). For example without showing 6 Foglet cards, show one Foglet card and on that show "x 6".
  3. S

Bug - Regis doesn't remove it self from the battlefield at the end of round 1

Bug - Regis doesn't remove it self from the battlefield at the end of round 1 Regis doesn't remove it self from the battlefield at the end of round 1; instead Regis stays in the round 2 also and at the end of that round transforms into the vampire. I encounter this bug twice within the day and...
  4. S

Is it possible to through back rotting cow back?

Is it possible to through back rotting cow back? Is it possible to through back rotting cow back? If so, other than decoy are there are any other cards? Rotting cow is making a lot of chaos.
  5. S

What is the reason to remove mobility from ST and make them row spesific?

What is the reason to remove mobility from ST and make them row spesific? Many ST units have lost their mobility and become row spesific. I think mobility is core part of ST play style. What is the reason to remove mobility from ST and make them row spesific?
  6. S

Suggestion - Instead of making Elven Mercenary card relentless...

Suggestion - Instead of making Elven Mercenary card relentless... Sorry for re-posting if someone has suggested this already. I am not going to discuss how foolish to make Elven Mercenary card relentless. But I wish to suggest an alternative, which is make any card which is used by BMC...
  7. S

New card idea: Geralt: Yrden

New card idea: Geralt: Yrden Card will be gold, legendary, neutral. This card can target any card on the board and make that card immovable. Once a card becomes immovable that card will stay at that location until end of the game or until it gets destroyed ( by Scorch, Igni etc.). Example...
  8. S

How to encounter Skellige weather immune units successfully as ST or NR?

How to encounter Skellige weather immune units successfully as ST or NR? How to encounter Skellige weather immune units successfully as ST or NR? I am having a hard time with those weather immune ships. Any ideas?
  9. S

[Bug] - Buffed Foglets are not removing from the board with "Clear Sky"

[Bug] - Buffed Foglets are not removing from the board with "Clear Sky" I noticed couple of times that buffed (6 strength) Foglets stay on the board after "Clear Sky". Isn't this a bug? If so, some of the Monster Deck players aware of this and utilizing this for their advantage.
  10. S

Johnny on silver card = Johnny (always)

Johnny on silver card = Johnny (always) I used Johnny on a silver card for five/ six times and each time the result was Johnny. Anyone had any similar experience?
  11. S

A query regarding Dimeritium Bomb

A query regarding Dimeritium Bomb It says "Reset all units on the battlefield to their base strength."; So is this means this affects buffed gold cards too?
  12. S

Cards for leveling rewards - What happens when we receive a duplicate card?

Cards for leveling rewards - What happens when we receive a duplicate card? Today I received Ciri (which I already have) as a reward for leveling but when I checked my card collection I didn't see a duplicate Ciri. Can anyone please explain to me why is that?
  13. S

How to play against a Scoia'tael Deck with traps?

How to play against a Scoia'tael Deck with traps? How to play against a Scoia'tael Deck with traps? Because so far I failed to counter them.
  14. S

Suggestion regarding the leaderboards

Suggestion regarding the leaderboards I read somewhere that Gwent team is going to put leaderboards in the game. If that's true I like to ask to use both the players name and his/ her deck name for each slot in the leaderboad. So if a player has six decks they will be appear in six different...
  15. S

Borkh Three Jackdaws - Is he destroys your own units or just opponents?

Borkh Three Jackdaws - Is he destroys your own units or just opponents? Is "Borkh Three Jackdaws" destroys your own units or just opponents?
  16. S

What is the best way to counter Henselt?

What is the best way to counter Henselt? What is the best way to counter Henselt? Any Ideas? According to my experience it is very hard to do so. Specially all the negative effects are nullified when the cards turn into gold by Henselt.
  17. S

What's the use of Kambi?

What's the use of Kambi? I can't think of a good strategy using this one. Because it is kind of suicidal.
  18. S

Is it possible to have two or more same type of silver card within a deck?

Is it possible to have two or more same type of silver card within a deck? Is it possible to have two or more same type of silver card within a deck? For example lets say "White Frost"?
  19. S

How to survive the bombardment of weather cards if you play as NR?

How to survive the bombardment of weather cards if you play as NR? Seriously! How to survive the bombardment of weather cards (opponent uses Monster Deck) if you play as NR Deck? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  20. S

Please consdier the Faction for "Daily Leveling Leveling Limitations"

Please consdier the Faction for "Daily Leveling Leveling Limitations" As you already know, Gwent makes it harder to leveling within a same day. 1st leveling (per day) with 2 or 3 checkpoints and 2nd/ 3rd leveling (per day) has more checkpoints etc. What I am suggesting is that...
Top Bottom