Search results

+
  1. A

Full Combat Rebalance 2

A request to the mod Author. If there are any updates or fixes to the mod, could it be possible to put it up as a tiny download* to be overwritten over the default mod installation. (if its possible) *I do not have a great internet connection, so downloading the whole 1.5GB of data again could...
  2. A

Full Combat Rebalance 2

I think it will be hosted on RedKIT site first, link mentioned on the forums and then posted on the Nexus. (I am honestly tapping the page refresh button, to see if its put up)
  3. A

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Full Combat Rebalance mod in Witcher 1 was really great, can't wait for the Witcher 2 variant.
  4. A

Frame stuttering

Its mentioned in the same link; copy all the files into your games -> ".\bin" folder, where the games .exe files are located.
  5. A

Playing other games

Vanquish was excellent ;), yet to check Bayonetta.
  6. A

Frame stuttering

Try this -> http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22972-absolutly-massive-frame-skipping/page__st__40__p__728499#entry728499
  7. A

CD Projekt Uses Law Firm to Threaten File-Sharers

Ah..I like piracy talks, its fun to watch people justify piracy when the same can afford to buy legit*. Irony, people have money to buy the latest and fastest hardware..yet..not the games they pirate which only costs a fraction. -Edited- I hope people to know that once something is in the...
  8. A

Playing other games

Just installed L.A Noire The Complete Edition, so far the games is pretty good; Reminds me of the old detective and the "Broadwalk Empire" series. Only cons: Vehicle driving could have been realistic and view distance fade could have been extended.
  9. A

Frame skipping

Oh...I mean the 'Renderahead' fix, which is the D3D9.dll file. Kinda hard for me to get explain technically....what it does it it interprets the API calls between the game and DirectX, forcing what ever has been codded into the file to function. --- Unfortunately you are right, strangely..its...
  10. A

Frame skipping

You must be using from 3rd party tool or some app which overlays over the screen; disable, close or terminate all those apps check again. Some of them might have conflicts with a .dll wrapper.... Disable 'Steam Overlay' too if you are using a steam copy of the game, also check by closing down...
  11. A

Frame skipping

There should be an option like that in your graphics drivers, set it to '2' or '3' and check*. (It's called 'Render Ahead', where the GPU drivers forces a delay of '2' or '3' frames to be queued up between CPU GPU calls. But note that it increases input delay*) If that doesn't work, then...
  12. A

Frame skipping

Increase "Render Ahead" and check if you still get the shuttering.
  13. A

Skyrim

Damn its a bit of an exercise :), but I wouldn't mind using VAC to switch between shouts or spells. -Edit- Lol I fould this -> http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11
  14. A

Skyrim

Hard copy of the game is now available in my region. hoooooooray... --- Is it me (with placebo effect) or the game itself, dual wielding bound swords appears to be extremely powerful.
  15. A

Behold inject SMAA is here

Yeah, SMAA injector works great...but I would miss the sharpen effect on the final render before POST-AA is done. ;) Note: SMAA injector appears to work with almost all DirectX 9/10/11 games.hehe..
  16. A

Witcher 2 in Anaglyph 3d?

It WORKS*, :).
  17. A

Witcher 2 in Anaglyph 3d?

Witcher 2 in Anaglyph 3d? I recently got a pair of Red/Cyan glasses, so I was wondering is it possible to play Witcher 2 with Anaglyph 3d output on my system. Note: I got an AMD card which plays the game quite fast and on a website on the net related to a 3rd party application known as iZ3D...
  18. A

Skyrim

"Skyrim PC version will not be available in India because the distributor Ex-Press who is bringing it in India will be bringing only Console versions from Bethesda." YAWN..they are not even selling Skyrim (PC version) in my region, so I am not so excited with SKYRIM and I ain't paying full $60...
  19. A

Battlefield 3

When I played BF3 Beta, the game felt like an MMORPG version (World of Warcraft feel) of COD4.
  20. A

Playing other games

hmm..I am: . Still Modding my Baldurs Gate game - Ref: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/baldur_s_gate/my_current_baldurs_gate_mods_using_bgt_am_i_missing_something/post3 . Still yet to complete BG2 ;) (thou I have completed BG1 2 times) . Still haven't even looked at other games which released from...
Top Bottom