Search results

+
  1. Dennissimmo

The Ukrainian Language is Coming to Cyberpunk 2077

Even though I prefer to play in English, this will be very welcome for many folks here! Дякуємо!
  2. Dennissimmo

9.0 Patch Notes

Finally, some improvements to how animations are handled. Inability to queue the next action until the current animation is finished has bothered me all the time.
  3. Dennissimmo

GWENT Winter Holiday event is live!

It would be nice if you showed which of the cosmetics is already owned when browsing the shop. Just like you show "Claimed" in the winter reward tree.
  4. Dennissimmo

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hi Pawel, Not a fan the split board design as some of them do not go well together and both boards lose their unique identity. It looked OK in the previous iteration of the game, but not very good aesthetically in the current version, in my opinion. What do you think about these ideas regarding...
  5. Dennissimmo

Gernichora wins the Leader Challenge!

I've been sick and tired playing for Gernichora to complete the challenge as well as see her as an opponent more often than usual, waiting for the challenge to be finally over, and now I have to keep playing her or lose on the XP bonus. This is not healthy for the game in my opinion when you're...
  6. Dennissimmo

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi! People often ask here whether this or that thing will be changed on release. As opposed to them trying to guess the team's plans and you replying "Not planned", maybe it would be easier if you just shared with us what IS planned to be changed/implemented/fixed in the near future? Of course...
  7. Dennissimmo

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello Burza! Question: In case the Gwent team does not implement everything planned by the approaching release date, will you release the game as is at that stage and add/fix the rest in future updates or rather postpone the release until the game is polished enough? Thanks in advance and have...
  8. Dennissimmo

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hi Pawel, Love the new design. Never been a fan of the cartoony current Gwent style and hoped for something like this, but the shown preview exceeded my expectations. Of course, there are things to improve, but thumbsup for the overall look abd feel. Regarding the new boards, I didn't get one...
  9. Dennissimmo

AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

Hi! I played GWENT in early stages, then there was a break for me, and now when I'm back, I see that I have missed a lot of events (such as premium kegs week-end) and some in-game content(e.g. borders, icons, etc.). Will there be more premium kegs-like events (I truly enjoy animated versions of...
  10. Dennissimmo

[Cross-platform] Unable to place spawned/pulled card after right-clicking

Happened to me so many times during the last couple of days playing arena. Not sure if the bug is exclusive to this mode. Sometimes the floating stuck card resolves automatically upon timer end and sometimes it does not do its effect if it has any, - depends on the stuck card I guess.
  11. Dennissimmo

The Witcher 3 HUD and UI

Yeah, but I was hoping for the map opacity - it is opaque and I wouldn't want it to turn it off completely or open the big map very often. Hopefully, the last HUD-related menu has something, but it is unlikely.
  12. Dennissimmo

The Witcher 3 HUD and UI

No opacity or fade in/out options for HUD. Sad.
  13. Dennissimmo

The Witcher 3 HUD and UI

Hopefully, the HUD has opacity options and not just turning elements off and on. That's what is truly customizable: opacity + turning off/on + size + maybe movement (for some games). The current HUD, which looks very similar to Witcher 2's HUD, is not plasma-friendly at all and will definitely...
Top Bottom