Search results

+
  1. H

DLC #17: "Monster Pack"

I'd like more/new monsters AND attack patterns/animations. Making the combat slightly more 'complex' would be very welcome, too. :) ---------- Updated at 01:59 AM ---------- I'd like more/new monsters AND attack patterns/animations. Making the combat slightly more 'complex' would be very...
  2. H

Scaling

While I still think the Removal of Levels, in general, would be better, and while I still dislike scaling, a form of scaling could work. An option to Scale everything. It's basically the level removal idea w/ the 'cosmetic' effect of leveling up: all weapons and armor scale (no level...
  3. H

Add setting to disable auto leveling

Appreciation of art is subjective. Creation of it is usually 'personal' (even commissioned pieces still take something 'from the artist' to be made). You may dislike 'modern art' (as do I, actually, when it comes to what passes for what's presented as 'modern art')...BUT some people like them...
  4. H

No one's asking for the abolition of rules or for the rules to be changed for the core experience, except as options. There are already difficulty options, options to change the way you play (such as turning off map/quest markers)...so an option to, say, remove the current leveling/level system...
  5. H

The person was asking for a setting, which I guess means something 'Optional', not something that imposes changes to the game for everyone. Options are good, esp. if they'll help customize the experience better for more players. :) I'd still like an Optional mode where there are No Levels. :)...
  6. H

An idea for a REDkit mod to combat outleveling...

I agree. I'd really like an optional game mode where there were no Levels/Leveling. Progression through mainly skill points/ability unlocks would be sufficient for character progression, I guess. Things like enemies w/ levels (which currently have corresponding 'zones' that make the game feel a...
  7. H

XP and Levelling Thread

Well, if there are no levels...then there'd be no level restrictions nor will there be 'high level' armor or weapons. As I said, I'd prefer if weapons/armor/gear/loot you acquire beyond the gear you start with should, at best, only provide minimal improvements (e.g., the best sword should be...
  8. H

XP and Levelling Thread

It'd be nice if there were an option to remove levels/leveling entirely, and put progression toward skills/abilities unlocks, only. A level-less game would probably mean: - no issue w/ 'over leveling' (while still having the potential of being 'overpowered' w/ the proper 'build' and/or gear...
  9. H

Gameplay Changes Thread

I dislike level-scaling, so I agree. To be honest, I'd rather see levels/leveling done away with entirely. My anti-leveling rant: As the game is, and how it deals w/ levels, it can feel a bit MMO-y: - level-locked and/or level-scaled gear always annoyed me: removing levels would help issues...
  10. H

General thoughts on the Ending(s) and Epilogue(s)

Not really 'greedy' and 'nit-picky' to say this or that. :) Nothing wrong with 'wanting more', after all, as I think we'd all love to have/see more of the world and its characters. Nothing wrong with feedback, either, as long as it's constructive. It only gets problematic if people 'expect' or...
  11. H

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

I got, and enjoyed, the Ciri as Empress ending. Considering how messed up the world is, I think it'd be good to have someone decisive, yet possessed of a conscience, on the throne of the Nilfgaardian empire. It's not exactly a 'happy' ending, but I think it works w/ Ciri's whole being destined...
  12. H

General thoughts on the Ending(s) and Epilogue(s)

Hopefully there'll be an Enhanced Edition and that will improve on the whole ending/epilogue. I was very happy with it (finished it a few hours ago), but I'd love it if there were more, such as fully animated cutscenes and/or a longer epilogue showing the fate of the other characters. Some...
  13. H

Witcher Interactive Comic Book For iOS

Hehehe. Yeah, I was just checking to see if the EE added new stuff to the, err, stuff in my Witcher 2 thingy at gog.com (my copy is DD from gog.com)...and there it was. :D
  14. H

Witcher Interactive Comic Book For iOS

I just got it, via iTunes...but I have neither an iPad nor an iPhone (I have an iPod...). :D Any other way to access it?
  15. H

Poll: What are your thoughts on Mass Effect 3?

I was real happy w/ the game until the last few minutes. Like many others on the BSN forums, it really is the ending that ruined it for me. With the amount of 'pretty' (nice locations/vistas, cinematics, etc.)/'fan service' throughout most of the game, I forgave most of the 'little annoyances'...
  16. H

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 version.

I, too, would like a 'Dark Edition' for PC. I only got the gog.com download version one and would like a physical copy (the art book and medallion thingy, too :D ) I don't have a 360, but I do have a PS3. If they're going to release a similar version for the PS3, I guess I can wait for...
  17. H

Favourite music

Hmm...I listen to pretty much anything that I end up liking. ;DOr to what my dad listens to... ;DSo it could be the Beatles, Sinatra, Elvis, Bocelli, etc.Though, of late, the mp3 player I use only has Angela Aki on it. ;D
  18. H

Which is your language ???

My native tongue is Filipino, though I tend to think that English is my primary language.I'm struggling to learn French (need it for work), and I know some Latin (from High School and Church), bits of both German (from my readings on WW2 stuff) Chinese (very little bits of mandarin and fukien...
  19. H

Sorry Witcher, I'm going with Hellgate London =\

My two cents:Hellgate: London is, I feel, one of the worst purchases I've ever made. Heck, I even pre-ordered a Collector's Edition. It says something when the beta felt more stable than the released product. It stayed on my PC for less than a month. Fortunately the Witcher filled up the RPG...
  20. H

Martial Arts and "The Witcher"

Can't really comment on Chen as I don't have 1st person experience with it. Still, as far as I know, all forms of Tai Chi have no block (force on force) per se, which seemed to be the case in Wong's demo.Moving on...Kendo. I did this for a couple of years (no blades, though. as I left when an...
Top Bottom