Search results

+
  1. V

Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

+1 Give us the option turn off hairworks on geralt and on for everything else.
  2. V

Whyyyyy did they ruin all the armour?

I think the proper witcher armors looks good.
  3. V

Considering restart on death march?

I started playing on normal, then switched to BBB and now to death march. It's still too easy. Death march is not enough. We need a hardcore mode.
  4. V

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I know i'm on the minority here. But i'd love a "create your character" witcher game. Years after the events of witcher 3. You create your character and choose one of the witcher schools. And free you go. You can be a good guy or an asshole. You can get involved in politics, plough many women...
  5. V

[PC] Easier way to switch Signs using Gamepad (DS4)

Thank you but i want to stick with ds4windows. I had scan code box checked. I tried your method and it's more reliable than mine. But alternate mode doesn't work. So i made some changes. Note: macro is just press/release numerical key. Cast is R2+button = toggle Q. It seems to work...
  6. V

[PC] Easier way to switch Signs using Gamepad (DS4)

I used DS4Windows. This is how i did it: Igni, yrden and aard work fine. Even igni alternate mode. Axii and quen cast the sign previously selected and then switch to the right one. I don't how to fix this.
Top Bottom