Search results

+
  1. A

Camera vertical fov/angle

Although im not sure if anyone has invested effort to research this but i'm inclined to agree.. It is probably hardcoded. What i have noticed is that whenever one goes into 'combat mode' by swinging either sword, the vertical angle is unlocked. It might be possible to somehow stay in 'combat...
  2. A

Camera vertical fov/angle

Camera vertical fov/angle As the title states, any way to remove the vertical lock? During combat it seems camera view is unrestricted, but out-of-combat there is a limit to how far i can look up or down.
  3. A

My final Reshade tweak in 1.50, do you like it guys?

Blurry can be solved using luma sharp, i like a bit blurry btw.... Here vanilla, here my preset. subir foto ---------- Updated at 03:39 PM ---------- More samples vanilla vs preset: imagen jpg
  4. A

My final Reshade tweak in 1.50, do you like it guys?

My final Reshade tweak in 1.50, do you like it guys? Here are some examples: subir fotos
  5. A

Share your video settings! Perfect balance between beauty and performance

If you wanna get fps and get reduce shadows quality to low and distance view to high instead ultra, if you need more fps do distance to medium. Thats all you need to improve fps.
  6. A

The Witcher 3 and Color Calibration

Sweet Fx Runs perfectly in 1.05 you must use Reshade pack with sweetfx included. Here is an example of my "close to finish" realistic preset. I will try to publish it tomorrow in nexus. subir gif
  7. A

Witcher 3 Graphics

The video description says no reshade / sweet ... ---------- Updated at 08:22 AM ---------- For those who ask about a more grim universe i did that...
  8. A

Witcher 3 Graphics

Its hard to control those colors, but im trying it changing the less ass possible to make it more realistic, here is some examples, im tweaking since yesterday.... Im changing lots of things, but the results are good, at least from my point of view, tested in dark zones, cinematics, etc...
  9. A

Witcher 3 Graphics

Trying to improve a the graphics a bit doing my own profile with external tools... Left Vanilla / Right Modded subir imagen
  10. A

The patch is online since yesterday http://en.cdprojektred.com/download/patch-1-5/ ?

The patch is online since yesterday http://en.cdprojektred.com/download/patch-1-5/ ? Yes a friend sent me the link and i posted it, is true is for witcher 1. How can i delete that post?
  11. A

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

Would be nice that someone from official support told us if tomorrow we will have patch or not, i would like to know it because i need to decide if i go to an orgy or if i wait at home alone for the patch.... I think you understand me CDPR guys....
  12. A

Restart quest with console command

This is not skyrim, at least for the moment... :D
  13. A

Important discover about stutter camera, read and test....

Important discover about stutter camera, read and test.... Try this, option 1 or 2: Option 1 move or delete APEX_ClothingGPU_x64.dll out of the x64 out the folder. Option 2 go to 3D configuration > surround, physix config > change physix to cpu and apply. Now no sutter in camera, enjoy.
  14. A

Frame drops inside?

Hahahaha yes, but i have the solution, deactivate vsync in game throught the config menu, and save, now exit the game. Go to your control panel nvdia, config "(witcher3.exe)" and set On the last 2 options, vertical sincronization (use ACTIVE, no other options) and set On Triple Buffer (this...
  15. A

1.04 Issues

When i installed 1.04 the first thing that i saw was an horrible stuttering when i run or move the camera, horrible... 1.03 was good for me... ---------- Updated at 09:05 PM ---------- I changed mipbias to 0 and still having the stuttering, in my opinion they changed something more than this...
  16. A

GET JUNIOR QUEST (JOURNAL BUG) Images attached (SPOILER)

Hahahaha no! when they are broken i always find new ones better, i will only fix final swords...Is better keep your money until your final swords.
  17. A

Yeah, i think these guys will solve it too but may be we will see all green the next time that we finish the witcher 3 :D
  18. A

Yes i have that Keira red entry too :) Yes i stopped caring too because im a completionist and i only have 2 options, play or wait weeks, months or like skyrim years to someone fix that issues, btw im not the only one with this errors, thanks for your comment Faltus.... Helped a lot that im not...
  19. A

[BUG]Here Comes the Groom Contract ! RED ENTRY AFTER FINISH IT

[BUG]Here Comes the Groom Contract ! RED ENTRY AFTER FINISH IT Well this contract is so easy, you must talk with Kevan, Britt, kill and back to talk... Well when you enter in the cave after talk with kevan and britt, you will get the contract updated and you will see a red entry in the mission...
Top Bottom