Search results

+
  1. Mothra

Regina Jones - no new GIGs after completing first batch

Hi ! Im playing the latest cp2077 version 1.52 on PC (GOG version). On one of my characters I ran into a bug with Regina Jones. Her quests are staggered, meaning after completing the first 4(I think) she will call to give you more. And so on so on. At least that is what it is supposed to be...
  2. Mothra

Savegame issue VO sound after 1.07

Savegame issue VO sound after 1.07 Hi, after applying 1.07 I played the game without problems, did a manual save and now when I try to load this save, the VO sound for the loading screen, VO during dialogues and cutscenes does not play. All other sounds, ambience, people off-talking in the...
  3. Mothra

Audio for Voices drowns out since 1.05 dlc

Audio for Voices drowns out since 1.05 dlc Hi, I was playing TW3 without any major problems since release and through the various patches. But now something extremely annoying is happening since the last DLC patch (fool's gold, gwent set). When I initiate a cutscene dialogue (camera goes into...
  4. Mothra

I liked it

I liked it hi, long time no see. I did not post any review of the witcher 2 yet because I have not played it often enough to give a definitive answer. I "only" played it 4 times and still have not seen all possible story permutations. Sure, I did some reloads but if you wanna go all the way...
  5. Mothra

A little note, from E3 :)

A little note, from E3 :) will TheWitcher2 be featured at E3 ? it's one of the biggest gaming events in the US afaik and since TW2 is aiming to release next year this could be the best place to stir interest in the US for the title....
  6. Mothra

TW2 - Assassins of Kings "leaked footage"

TW2 - Assassins of Kings "leaked footage" the voices are still placeholders, but what i saw looked gorgeous :)only thing shocking is the use of quick time events. the worlds biggest excuse for bad combat design is QTEs.apart from that, like what i see (maybe a little less hyberbolic...
  7. Mothra

after moving to 2nd act geralt looses the quickslot on his armor

after moving to 2nd act geralt looses the quickslot on his armor after i moved to act2 i never noticed until now that my armor is missing its quickslot (where i used to put my swallow) which was clearly there in act1 after i got the armor from vezemir....anybody else have that ?wait 24hours...
  8. Mothra

GERALT cannot be frigid by nature

GERALT cannot be frigid by nature hi !did anyone play the game thru without having any intercourse whatsoever ?does it change something in the story or in the end fight ?1st playthru I slept with Triss, Abigail, Princess Adda, Triss again (chose her over Shani)2nd playthru I slept with Abigail...
Top Bottom