Search results

+
  1. REDDorigen

Homecoming vs Thronebreaker

I wanted to see the results and didn't know how to open them without voting. :D PS. I already am playing both waaay too much. ;)
  2. REDDorigen

A ROUND OF GWENT Episode 2

We're glad you liked it. :)
  3. REDDorigen

Gwent vs Adventure Game

Our goal with single player campaigns is to tell more quality stories from The Witcher universe first and foremost - for us it's much more than just an additional game mode for free to play game, it's an opportunity to tell different kinds of stories and to explore different forms of narrative...
  4. REDDorigen

Tomorrow !

https://youtu.be/DK13CogzU58?t=5m12s
  5. REDDorigen

Tomorrow !

Villentretenmerth aka Borkh Three Jackdaws.
  6. REDDorigen

Please, CDPR! I desperately need to know who did this [Spoilers]

The ones for TW3 were made by a company called "Division48". The ones for TW2 were drawn by Jakub Rebelka.
  7. REDDorigen

The Questing Beast: A Q&A with RED Quest Designers Pawel Sasko and Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz

It was meant to be in a past tense, referring to what we've been doing on TW3 base game.
  8. REDDorigen

[HoS SPOILERS] Situation with Shani, any advice?

I agree with you. It was an oversight on our side and it shouldn't have happened.
  9. REDDorigen

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

That's the best praise I can imagine, fricking loved that game. Thank you! :)
  10. REDDorigen

Whoever wrote the Baron

Just to clarify - designers that did most of that plotline still work at CDPR.
  11. REDDorigen

the Romances fixes in 1.10

Yes, that is it. AFAIK no other changes are planned.
  12. REDDorigen

Will 1.0.7 Fix The Zoltan Gwent Card?

Yes, 1.07 will fix the Zoltan card bug. Not sure about the merchant issue, I can ask someone to check and answer though.
  13. REDDorigen

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

What Marcin meant by saying it's not a "bug", is that it's not a simple issue of improperly implemented dialogue that we could fix with hotfix patch (some people suggested that). It's not the case of us having the recorded dialogue we could use there, being blocked by some bug. It also does...
  14. REDDorigen

I have to be honest here - I don't know all the things you were asking for (sorry, 400 pages frighten me), but I got the general picture of issue. From what I've read so far though, from technical/production standpoint - some things could be done, some are too big. All of them would require...
  15. REDDorigen

We organize a Mexican standoff. Team Yennefer has more guns though.
  16. REDDorigen

Don't worry, I'm on team Triss since the books. ;) In any case, this was brought to my attention earlier. I didn't answer here before simply because I can't promise you anything - but I already elaborated on that in the politics thread. Be sure that I'm aware of the issue though and that I will...
  17. REDDorigen

Politics in TW3

Yes, we've read about both of these issues.
  18. REDDorigen

Politics in TW3

Plot foundations, core structure of quests, choices or endings, etc. Presentation of those could be improved though, given the resources.
  19. REDDorigen

Politics in TW3

First of all, sorry for "slamming with the sledgehammer" - I know that's not exactly what you guys would like to hear, but I want to be honest with you and don't want to make any empty promises. As for your questions: 1) They are aware of some of these problems, the others they didn't know...
  20. REDDorigen

Politics in TW3

I won't lie to you - many issues described in this thread are rooted too deep in existing content to fix them with subtle changes, which means they're very unlikely to get fixed/changed. We'll address what we can with future updates of course, but Enhanced Edition is not being planned right now...
Top Bottom