Search results

+
  1. B

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

Yeah, this sounds right given the way that dropped weapons and bodies disappear. In fact it wouldn't surprise me (given that I've seen dropped weapons disappear in the time it took me to cross an outdoor area and then walk back to them again) if there's actually a time limit once you first enter...
  2. B

[EPILOGUE] Read only if you have finished the game *Spoiler alert*

Ah, but you're overlooking the fact that that's why he HAD to interfere. If he hadn't sent his men to capture Alvin and kill Geralt it would have been just as destructive to the causal loop as if he'd actually succeeded in killing off the Witcher earlier. And no, Geralt could not have prevented...
  3. B

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

I just beat the game on medium and I can confirm that there was absolutely no sign of the Mahakaman Rune Sihill anywhere in Act IV, and I do mean Anywhere including where the wyverns were munching on two mangled corpses in the fields. I was going through pro-Scoia'tael this time although I'm not...
  4. B

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

Not -exactly-. According to a post on the "ask the devs" thread, each set of upgrades affects its "combo". So if you get all the "Strong Steel I" enhancements they apply to the first strong steel series of blows, the second level all apply to the "Strong Steel II" series, and so on. It makes...
Top Bottom