Search results

+
  1. F

We need camera controls

We need camera controls CDPR, you have added everything to this game that I've ever requested: NG+, HuD toggle, manual swords, and black people. Now I just have one more request and it comes from deep inside. Please please please add camera controls. As the thousands of people who've endorsed...
  2. F

Free Blood & Wine (Steam) raffle

Free Blood & Wine (Steam) raffle In a random act of kindness, and also to support my favorite dev. studio, I'm giving away a copy of Blood & Wine on Steam. To enter, respond in this thread with your favorite NPC quote from TW3, & I will pick at random sometime tomorrow.
  3. F

Still getting tons of NPC pop-in post 1.7

Still getting tons of NPC pop-in post 1.7 From the patch notes: "NPC spawn times should be markedly reduced, and there should be an overall improvement in the speed with which game assets are loaded." Yet I'm still seeing multiples of NPCs popping in right in front of Geralt, in both big...
  4. F

Are AMD users left high and dry?

Are AMD users left high and dry? We've all seen Geralt's gorgeous new hair, but for all the hype re: hairworks, I haven't heard a peep about AMD's hair tech TressFX, which means that AMD users get to look forward to that stiff straw-basket-head hair of TW2? And the wolves, bears, furry...
Top Bottom