Search results

+
  1. G

Are there any helmets Geralt can wear? -Just got back into TW3, first time all Xpacks -

Are there any helmets especially like the helmets the Knights wear in Toussaint that Geralt can wear? Thanks in advance. Any mods that exist that so this?
  2. G

Repaying Vivaldi Bank Loan no longer giving 13xp

Repaying Vivaldi Bank Loan no longer giving 13xp Can someone else verify this? For the past 6 versions of this game paying back Vivaldis 100 crowns loan with 130 crowns would gain 13 xp. Is it working at lower levels? Looks like another stealth nerf as i can not find it anywhere in the...
  3. G

The six eyed tree?

The six eyed tree? Just having a conversation with one of the orphan kids in the swamp and she mentioned something about a six eyed tree sleeping all year long. Anyone else catch this? Is this in any of the books?
  4. G

The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt...errrr i mean THE CREDITOR!!! 13xp for for repaying a loan?

The Witcher 3 - The Wild Hunt...errrr i mean THE CREDITOR!!! 13xp for for repaying a loan? 1.01 to 1.05 we have had to opportunity to give 30 coin for 13 experience. we have gone through 5 versions of the game with this in it obviously CDPR intends for this to be a legitimate mechanism...
  5. G

Starting Over on PC? Even consider a strong 100% legit starting save game?

Starting Over on PC? Even consider a strong 100% legit starting save game? Well if you playing on PC and wouldn't mind a little head start on your restart i have a Level 7 100% legit strong start you might enjoy. Might take the edge off of having to start over, it's a decent completely...
  6. G

Highest Scoring Gwent Round loosing or winning Picture Posts Please

Highest Scoring Gwent Round loosing or winning Picture Posts Please I am having a great time, taking my time in the W3. It's like a fine wine for me, sipped slowly and relished. Played Gwent yesterday literally all day, very little Witcher 3 action. Now I am somewhere between a beginner and a...
  7. G

Geralt is to Pink...isn't he supposed to be Corpse White???

Geralt is to Pink...isn't he supposed to be Corpse White??? I thought he lost all pigmentation on his skin and his hair...and gained the name white wolf heck even the Eternal Fire priest you run by in Novigrad says that geralt has "the visage of a corpse" sounds pretty albino to me Here he...
  8. G

So the patch and the "last small piece" are two different things? Not using Galaxy

So the patch and the "last small piece" are two different things? Not using Galaxy i see a place holder for the patch but i don't see a placeholder for the last small piece to get the game going anyone have a link to exactly where we go for "the last small piece" ???
  9. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GeForce Game Ready Driver Released

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GeForce Game Ready Driver Released http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-352-86-whql-driver-released just a quick heads up for everyone the gameworks/hairworks demo looks sweet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md4Hmgtl8q0
  10. G

Concerned about gaining XP in TW3

Concerned about gaining XP in TW3 I remember reading this when the Witcher 3 was first announced "The most significant of these is the fact that the character you control, the titular witcher Geralt, will only gain experience by completing quests in the game. Killing people, animals, and...
  11. G

Ultimate Swordsman Questions WITH GoG pretty please

Ultimate Swordsman Questions WITH GoG pretty please Part 1This Suit has conflicting info on itaccording to the unofficial FAQ on these forums the Swordsman Suit"• Set of unique parts of Geralt's equipment that increases stats connected to sword-fight• Increases chance of critical hit"however...
  12. G

[PROLOGUE] save game 550 Legit White Gull potions

[PROLOGUE] save game 550 Legit White Gull potions Hi gang,well starting over my third time and this play through i decided to stock up on White Gull potion before starting act 1.I wanted a refrence save game i can start from and this sure is it.this save is just before making your first potion...
  13. G

[mod] Silence Is Golden

[mod] Silence Is Golden Silence Is Golden is a simple sound modthat eliminates the harsh and terribly annoying sound :wall:whenever you load a new area.http://rapidshare.com/files/86942689/Silence_Is_Golden.zip.htmltry a new level of immersion with silence when switching areas.Enjoy ;)
Top Bottom