Search results

+
  1. W

The Witcher Remake is in development!

Making it more like TW2 would be great. I wouldn't want it to be too open like TW3; that would completely change the feeling of the game. I wouldn't mind expanding Vizima and some of the other areas a bit (could do a lot with the Swamp forest), but I also wouldn't want them to go overboard. Work...
  2. W

Why Replay The Witcher III? [Poll]

I've never actually made it through a full replay of TW3. TW1 & TW2 I've played through over and over. TW3? Just too long for me to get through it again. It's hard to justify doing a replay of a game that takes 100+ hours.
  3. W

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

I'm only up to episode 5. I'm enjoying it so far. Could it be better? Probably, but I'll give them a pass for it being the first season. GoT, for example, in season 1 in terms of visuals and such was awful compared to the later seasons (of course the writing was leaps and bounds better than the...
  4. W

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

Normalizing for graphics & combat advances. TW1 & TW2 > TW3. I'd love to play TW1 on a newer engine because I have a feeling it could very well jump to the best overall. As is, TW2 is my favorite. Personally, I thought that CDPR made TW3 too big for its own good. They could have cut the map in...
  5. W

I hope the witcher 4 is more political

TW2 was my favorite of the stories in all three games. I can see how the massive amount of political stuff could turn people off though. You really need multiple playthroughs to get the whole picture in the game.
  6. W

Anyone else have Open World Fatigue?

Creating small hubs that add up to a big total can work out fine. It's just a matter of how massive of a game do you want to create. I think a 100 hour game is too long, others would disagree with that. I do think it's important to have central areas that the player has to spend great quantities...
  7. W

Anyone else have Open World Fatigue?

No Title I think TW3 map just needed to be a lot smaller. In the attachment below, the area that's within the eraser should have been plenty. Also making skellige smaller as well (less islands or at least less water to explore). The game could have been more focused and more detail could have...
  8. W

Arena Suggestions

TW3 Needs The Arena I know development is supposed to be done on TW3, but an arena like in TW2 would be an awesome way to put the finishing touches on TW3. It could give people so many hours of fun and be a great challenge to have the leader boards and such. If you've never seen the arena...
  9. W

Future Witcher game priority: OPEN WORLD aspect or GAME MECHANICS ?

I don't think open world is going away, but I'd rather a much smaller world with more detail. There's more detail in Flotsam and Vizima than anywhere in TW3. Flotsam is supposed to be a crappy hell hole and yet it's such an engrossing place. I never felt that way about anywhere in TW3. Sure the...
  10. W

Why I hate Witcher 2

The issues with the dark gear effects can be fixed with mods. It's one of the first things I do when I play TW2. I personally have always hated mini games in TW, they're always a mixture of frustrating and waste of time. Dice poker sucks in TW1 & TW2 I don't care if someone likes it. Sitting...
  11. W

[Spoilers] An earnest plea [Continue The Witcher Series]

I'd love younger Geralt games. Let's be honest, everyone loves Geralt more than any other character. Geralt's popularity is booming because of TW3 and never seeing him again in another game would stink. Is it ever really established how old Witchers finish their training? There are so many years...
  12. W

(Article) 'The Witcher 2' Didn't Try to Offer Endless Freedom, and That's Why It Was So Good

Usually when I think about wanting to play a Witcher game, TW2 comes to mind for me before TW3. I only beat TW3 once and the ridiculous length is keeping me from playing it again and the less than stellar main story keeps me from wanting to do a main story only play through. If I play it at a...
  13. W

The Witcher First Remake( On the graphical and physical engine of W3)

I would love a TW1 remake. However, CDPR has enough to do right now. I wish they released a legit RedKit for TW3. I'm sure some talented modders could have done this by now.
  14. W

Rockstar must be shaking in their boots

Sleeping Dogs was a fantastic game. If a proper SD2 was made, I think it could have had a chance to compete with GTA.
  15. W

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

CDPR could seriously pump out expansions for this game for a few years and people would still buy them.
  16. W

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

I personally think that Iorveth should have been used in the main quest. We're talking about an elf who always dreamed of a restoration of elven power coming across a group of elves from another planet/dimension who have that power in their planet. You could have this big internal conflict where...
  17. W

GOTY edition questions

Here you go: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_2:_Enhanced_Edition The most major differences were the added quests in Act III.
  18. W

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

I played the crap out of TW2. Beat it more than any game I've ever played. The sheer size/length of TW3 will not make me want to do the same. I may play it again some time down the road, but It's way too big of a time investment for me to want to keep replaying it. TW1 & 2 were of the length...
  19. W

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I'm sure someone would do it if a new RedKit was released. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like CDPR will be releasing one, which is a shame.
  20. W

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year edition

In the past whenever CDPR added stuff for an EE or whatever, they always included it for free to those people who bought the game previously. I'd assume if any new content comes with a GOTY edition, they'd do the same.
Top Bottom