Search results

+
  1. Reventine

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

Kusanagi for city streets and the Javelina for everything else.
  2. Reventine

what if rogue planned the heist instead of dex?

I doubt Rogue would have even taken the job (unless she knew what was on the relic) and I doubt even more that Evelyn could have even paid Rogue upfront. If Rogue wants 15K just for info on one man, her asking price to cross Arasaka would have been beyond Evelyn. If Eve had known what was on...
  3. Reventine

Mentioned but missing features list

The have to fix it. They really don't have a choice. This is the next big series for them moving forward. They have free DLC to make and expansions to sell. And they can't do that or anything else with Cyberpunk until they do it. But in the end, it will never be fixed to the point that the game...
  4. Reventine

DLC thoughts ? (( Spoilers included ))

I feel that there will be a DLC based on Hardwired. We already have the Panzer, no way they won't use more of it.
  5. Reventine

Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

I'm having this issue also. I only managed to get Delemain to ring me once of all the Epistrophy missions. But after I stopped the car he just rings, says nothing and the mission got stuck on "Talk to Delemain" After reloading I can't even get that far. Just phone calls with Delemain staring at...
  6. Reventine

Will cyberpunk surpass Red dead redemption 2

Cyberpunk will surpass RDR 2 as a open world game set in a dystopian cyberpunk future. But RDR 2 will surpass Cyberpunk as an open world game set in the dying days of the 19th century.
  7. Reventine

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

The one and only.
  8. Reventine

GET READY!

I see now that Sony has now taken the 11th for the PS5 reveal.
  9. Reventine

Miss V, a pleasure…

I would have preferred this as alternate cover for the game instead. It’s much more visually interesting with at least something going for it, with the origami immortal crane symbolizing some deeper mystery.
  10. Reventine

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

That reminds me of the old days when I used to play Fallout 2. I was in full enclave mark 2 power armour and armed to the teeth. And yet the San Fran gangers take one look at me and say "I can take him" ...No no you can't.
  11. Reventine

Once upon a time... or, How should the game begin?

I think the best opening for the game would be, or perhaps even should be, during the mission shown in the initial game play reveal. Beginning as soon as the elevator door opens and explaining the games core concepts, characters and abilities as you work your way through the building and leaving...
  12. Reventine

What game are you currently playing

Cataclysm dark days ahead, and Starsector have swallowed my time. Cataclysm mostly for it's Cyberpunk themes and chomeware.
  13. Reventine

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

I haven't seen enough of the game to have any real fears beyond the possiblity that their will be no fingertip razors and mirrorshades cyberware. Cyberpunk without being able to at least create and play as Molly Millions would hurt.
  14. Reventine

is it worth waiting a month before playing

It's not a bad idea overall to wait. Not at all. Many games released today, especially RPG's let alone open world RPG's in general, have bugs or issues that can ruin the experience. That's one of the reasons I stopped playing Pillars of Eternity. At least until the 1.05 patch is released...
  15. Reventine

map

I 'm willing to bet that many of those fantastical places are tied to Ciri's gameplay. Something I don't think has been shown at all yet.
  16. Reventine

Controversial topics addressed in games

I'm hoping the Witcher as a series will lead the way for more games to broach more sensitive real world topics. I only hope they can pull it off with half as much skill.
  17. Reventine

Optional Decision Import for PC

I have to ask since I missed many of the announcements over the past few months and years. How extensive will this system be? Will it be a broad overview lacking many of the smaller details. Or an in depth system that can recreate every choice and action as good as if taken from a end game save?
  18. Reventine

Sword Requirement Levels, Equipment Level Scaling

This is the self same issue I take with scaled loot. The sudden fear of exploring or taking a quest you find because it could lead you to an impressive sword that at higher levels would carry you to the end. Only now its locked at a lower level and is outclassed by a rusty cudgel within a few...
  19. Reventine

The Witcher 3 - PC, Xbox One or PS4?

PC. I have been gaming on PC for 16 years and I'm not about to stop now.
  20. Reventine

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

I'm guessing my i7 960 is a little weak. While my Evga GTX 780 superclocked will comfortably be able to carry the day.
Top Bottom