Search results

+
  1. B

experience from quests - the issues

experience from quests - the issues So, having finished the game and got to a respectable level 36 without doing most abandoned sites, races or monster nests.. I mostly felt the levelling system served it's purpose well enough. However, no matter what you do, you'll eventually have lots of...
  2. B

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Marcin Momot
  3. B

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Im another one in the group that feel like its a pretty big oversight... I'd be fine if they had just stopped the game where it was (but then the level scaling and balance NEEDS to be rethought else there is absolutely no incentive to explore everything in the game). But as they went with the...
  4. B

So, where`s Adda?

doesn't matter, it doesnt explicitly state she died or lived, the questions are only for points that CDPR decided were important to the story of TW3, in this instance they felt Adda wasn't important. As noted, your theory falls over due to Thaler, whom can be killed in TW1, if he was killed...
  5. B

So, where`s Adda?

Actually Thaler IS in TW2... not in person, but if he was still alive and you'd helped him, he sends you a package as thanks... Also, Choices at the start ONLY relate to things that will directly impact the story, clearly Adda being alive or dead didn't impact the story (as far as CDPR are...
  6. B

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

You can drink potions from the inventory. Select the item and press 'e' on a keyboard.
  7. B

Freeze Fix for NVIDIA GPU!

I changed the settings on my EVGA GTX 980 SC to have the power target be 106% and to have it get a more agrees I've fan curve (minimum us 50% in my curve and goes up quickly) Since doing that, I've not had a single crash or freeze. Hope it helps
  8. B

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Have we seen examples of people getting no exp in white orchard? I know I haven't.
  9. B

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

Marcin already said that it wasn't built as a hotfix, it was fully integrated into the 1.05 patch and to split it out would be a very large amount of work. From my experience with patching code (admittedly just business software) it's likely to be true, the fix was probably made by a single...
  10. B

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

If I was to hazard a guess - and it's probably not the case. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a simultaneous release of the patch on console and pc, potentially due to severity of the issue I could imagine one console manufacturer or another putting pressure to postpone the pc release to make...
  11. B

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

They actually said they hoped for Tuesday or Wednesday... and there has been no statement to suggest it was even likely to be on one of those days since the weekend
  12. B

Patch 1.05... where is it?

I got zero exp for the entire ladies of the wood quest line. I would have to dig out the save to prove it as I restarted as a means to have something to do but the only exp I got in that entire quest was for killing the enemies involved
  13. B

Patch 1.05... where is it?

Worst case I assume would be next week for pc and a week later for console. Could be that not all the features in the patch have past regression testing
  14. B

I decided to load an earlier save @ level 4 shortly after arriving in velen (I was level 11 after 40 hours of gameplay when I made the decision) In part I also did it because i think I might do better to do the quests and encounters more or less in the order that I get them via the story (I.e...
  15. B

No word on pc time line as per my last post Marcin? P.s. its been a couple weeks, they're clearly working on things, it's a huge amount of work (no matter what anyone outside of cd projekt might like to think) They will get things fixed, it sounds like this patch will be a huge improvement...
  16. B

That sounds promising Marcin, thank you for the update! I don't suppose you have a time frame on the PC patch? Maybe tonight? Tomorrow? Wednesday? Or looking like it might be later? I'm sure everyone will agree that we do appreciate being kept up to date, and as a developer myself I can...
  17. B

Have to admit, it's been a bit disappointing that playing the game feels like a bad idea right now. Having said that it has been awesome so far, and I look forward to the next patch. Really hoping it arrives late tonight or at least Monday though
Top Bottom