Search results

+
  1. H

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Honestly.... they need to quit wasting resources on PS4 and Xbox1 and just concentrate on PC and next gen.
  2. H

difference between CDPR and RockStar..

whatever.... Rockstar doesn't make games for PC they make it for consoles. The PC release was just an easy way to earn more revenue. And they pretty much sux at it. Their PC ports are pretty bad. And since GTAV, Rockstar doesn't give a damn about making games. All they care about is their GTAV...
  3. H

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

Double tap on forward dodge messes up keyboard users as well (honestly... when is anyone going to want to dodge forward into an enemy?), combined with no ability to walk... can't count the amount of times where I dodged forward before a grab, and spoiled the stealth take down move only to be...
  4. H

All weapons non-lethal

U know.... I don't really understand the point of this. It's not like they get back up. Either it's another dropped feature or... they just copied the redux of Deus Ex. Which I felt was stupid in that game, too.. I mean, come on... have them wake up if they are discovered or something, relevant...
  5. H

NPC Nudity has been removed or Patched????

They already said it's working as intended.... so u can forget about seeing 3rd base, ingame, anymore.. but my bet is that Playstation/Microsoft, AO'd the game when they found out and uncertified the game. Consoles have never let any AO rated game work on their systems. And PC's rating are...
  6. H

Misty puts down invisible deck cards

Yeah I get this one, too. Also jh's scanner sometimes doesn't appear...during that one part u see it. Wouldn't doubt they're related.
  7. H

Automatic love glitch, can't leave after interrogating woodman

There is a second mission that requires you to get into the Cloud (or so I had thought).... when I got inside the Cloud bar the whole zone was how I left it on the first mission (under complete lock down), and none of the elevator doors would open.... So I'm stuck in the Cloud bar with zero way...
  8. H

Hotfix 1.04

Man, either this hotfix is stuck at 92% or this thing takes forever to install.... Well after at 92% for 30min... it instantly went to 100%.. well whatever... hope it doesn't make the game crash happy like that other guy.
  9. H

Bug Tracking Megathread

The C key is hard binded to Sheath your sword, with no way to change it. (Before patch 1.02, Sheath sword binding was on the list, no longer there). Is problematic if you wish to bind C to a Sign, or some other key used during combat, since it will cause Geralt to sheath his sword and use his...
  10. H

Please devs, can you implement additional fixes and tweaking on keyboard mapping?

Nah, your right. The jump bindings are messed up. I noticed it when I tried to bind the Quick menu to the space bar (which is how I had Mass Effect configured) And found out that it messes up a lot of things. As in no way to loot all items at once. The horse jump mechanics don't move with the...
  11. H

DLC dzip listing?

DLC dzip listing? Anyone know what base_scripts.dzip and zfcr2_data.dzip do? I think the zfcr2_data.dzip is the modified stats for armor that the FCR2 mod changes, but not certain. Haven't a clue what the base_scripts.dzip is for.
  12. H

Armor and weapon changes after cutscene bug.

Stuff you drop on the final prologue (the one where you hex the monk) will stay dropped for the rest of the game. So, that's the place to drop your Witcher1 free armor and swords, if you want them out of your inventory for the rest of the game and want to start the game off with only one sword...
  13. H

Corrupted file when updating to Enhanced Edition

Geez took me 2 days to download this and seems that every one I check has a different code. Are the checksum different for the auto update download? And if so which bin file has pack0.dzip? Just went the reverse direction and started with 35, seem they are good on the bottom, but so far the...
  14. H

Reporting a bug > armor reverts back to Blue Stripes Outfit each part of the Prologue

I'm still trying to download EE, so don't know anything about it, yet. But in the original prologues the DLC stuff does keep reequipping, even if you leave them on the ground. But, if you drop the DLC stuff on the last prologue/flashback, it stays out of your inventory forever.
  15. H

Can't download the 10gb patch

They should make a sticky for this.
  16. H

[TW2EE] Steam version stuck on loader (FAQ doesn't help)

A WinXP issue maybe? Everyone here using WinXP? edit: nevermind. There is a thread at Steam and one guy says he's on Win7 having the same issue: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2656113 Seems to be a few things to try, there. I'd try the validation of the game's cache'...
  17. H

Is there a torrent for TW2 EE patch?

Oh cool, that'll work. I don't know what idm is, but I'll look it up. Thanx for the link. unrelated: I wonder why I have 6 posts? I've only posted 3 times. And I remember having a lot more than 6 posts at the old forum. Weird.
  18. H

The advantage for me is that I'd be able to play L4D without having to shut down the downloader, with a goal of stopping the program right after it starts to download a new file. My DSL is capped at 78kb/s, which makes it lousy for downloading stuff, but fine for L4D. Speed of downloading the...
  19. H

Is there a torrent for TW2 EE patch? I don't like the way this EE download is set up. There is no continue feature, it's just broken up into 286Meg segments from what I can tell. And I just can't have this download taking all my bandwidth for the 2 days it's going to take to DL the thing...
  20. H

Enhanced Edition patch download problems

That's not what I meant, I meant via the green icon on the upper right of the screen. My whole gripe isthat the Witcher 2 site messed up the links for Witcher; and that the webmaster needs to fix it.
Top Bottom