Search results

+
  1. U

Random CTDs in the past few days.

Random CTDs in the past few days. Does the anyone know the mystical art of reading the crashinfo file? I think that the culprit is W3EE, and it is getting annoying; however, I feel as though I can not play without W3EE. It is a mod that I have been enjoying immensely...
  2. U

Which Overhaul Mod?

Which Overhaul Mod? I'm getting close to finishing BaW running a vanilla play through of it, with the exception of 'Real Witcher Eyes' I believe it is called, but Django. I absolutely can not stand the look of the vanilla eyes. Anyways, I'm looking two different possible overhaul mods, ones...
  3. U

Some odd issues, glitches that have never occurred before/

Some odd issues, glitches that have never occurred before/ Apart from the Alchemy table not being functional at Corvo Biacno with patch 1.22; it now seems that I have encountered another random glitch/bug. Whilst doing the Tofu Contract, I was down in the caves and tunnels. All of a sudden all...
  4. U

Where are the Golem hearts?

Where are the Golem hearts? I've done a ton of research via Google search regarding this issue and everything is months old information; however, what I've come up with is that it's all chance, and that you have to save just before an encounter and if the Golem you slew doesn't drop a heart...
  5. U

Roach never runs out of stamina

Roach never runs out of stamina As the title says. I can gallop clear across the map without Roach ever slowing down. The stamina bar will appear and it begins to deplete, then it fills back up and disappears. This makes horse races far too easy thus removing the challenge and the fun of horse...
  6. U

Crashing due to low memory on Win. 8.1 64 bit

Crashing due to low memory on Win. 8.1 64 bit My system specs are: i5-2500K @ 4.5Ghz GTX 980 (driver version 353.06) 8GB of RAM Windows 8.1 64bit OS The Witcher 3 Steam version. I verified my game cache and it was good. I am running everything on ultra settings, except AA is disabled...
  7. U

Trying to locate an item, does anyone have this?

Trying to locate an item, does anyone have this? Okay. I am trying to find a certain silver sword from this screenshot. I'm not far into the game at all, I've been rather busy as of late and have just left White Orchard. Anyways.. I very much like the design of this sword and am hoping someone...
  8. U

Quick impressions.

Quick impressions. Okay. So, I am running The Witcher 3 at ultra settings, with hairworks and HBAO+. I'm averaging 45FPS with a single GTX 980. My CPU is an i5-2500K OC'ed to 4.5Ghz. First off, the graphics. They look really good for a game this size, I can see where they "scaled" back on some...
Top Bottom