Search results

+
  1. SunnyTheCat

The Ukrainian Language is Coming to Cyberpunk 2077

Це надзвичайно крута новина! Зробив передзамовлення у GOG.
  2. SunnyTheCat

A New Saga Begins

Dear CDPR, in light of what is currently happening in the world, I respectfully ask you to consider as early as possible the prospect of adding a Ukrainian version of the game. That way you will provide Ukrainian translators, editors and (hopefully) voice actors with much needed jobs, which, in...
  3. SunnyTheCat

[BUG] [PC] The Pickup — Can't Leave Boss Battle Area

What helped me was to repeat the battle. After that the door opened for me. The bug is still there though.
  4. SunnyTheCat

[BUG] [PC] The Pickup — Can't Leave Boss Battle Area

After boss battle Jackie just strolls to the door and I have no prompt to open it. Can't follow him, can't get out of the area.
  5. SunnyTheCat

The Pickup: huge disappointment: no way to play stealth?

I put all my points in intelligence / hacking. Was kind of disappointed when the mission turned into deathmatch with no option for stealth.
  6. SunnyTheCat

Will you improve 1st person animations?

I'm really enjoying CP2077 so far. But for all the hype it's generated I'm wondering why is it that first person animations never feel as smooth as in, say, Dishonored games. Grabbing and killing enemies seems janky, animations lack this smooth quality to them. Will this be improved upon?
  7. SunnyTheCat

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

There's also a mod for it (well, a replaceable file, really) on Nexus at https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/37
  8. SunnyTheCat

There also doesn't seem to be a dedicated button for Inventory.
  9. SunnyTheCat

So the game is out. And it's frustrating when you try to follow an NPC and all you can do is run-stop-run-stop while they walk.
  10. SunnyTheCat

One of the reviewers who has already played the game claims that on PC you don't have a toggle walk button, so you're forced to run around all the time. Is this true? Does CDPR intend to address this so PC players can have a more immersive experience?
  11. SunnyTheCat

21:9 Native Support

I just dropped by with the same notion as the op. I recently became an owner of a 21:9 screen. And I've noticed just how many games have limited support for ultrawide screens. I understand, this is mostly due to how cutscenes are directed. Often cutscenes only work within camera's FOV. And weird...
  12. SunnyTheCat

Screen Tearing - Not Able to Activate Vsync

Ummm... this is about TW1, not TW3. And drivers are downloaded via Nvidia Geforce Experience.
  13. SunnyTheCat

The game does not have an in-game Vsync option. I don't have Riva Tuner, but I used D3D Overrider to try and force Vsync to no avail. I am now playing on an ASUS ROG GL753 laptop (Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.80GHz, 16 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti). Yes, I am sure I'm running with proper GPU (not...
  14. SunnyTheCat

Hello! So I'm playing TW1 on my laptop and I can't activate Vsync. Not in Nvidia Control Panel, not with D3D Overrider, not with Windows 7 compatibility mode. Would anyone happen to know how to force Vsync on TW1?
  15. SunnyTheCat

Dumping ground/discussion thread for Dream RPG posts

Btw, TW3 has a mod called Enhanced Edition. In it the author has implemented gradual speed change on mouse wheel. Works pretty nice. So here's hoping that if, like most developers, CDPR won't care enough for us PC gamers to allow us to fluidly control our character's motion, the modders will be...
  16. SunnyTheCat

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Hello dear CDPR! As all of us here, I can't wait for Cyberpunk to be released. And I'm sure you will make an awesome game out of it. One of the things I wanted to suggest is something that developers seldom do even though it is a good idea in all regards. Namely, proper player character movement...
  17. SunnyTheCat

[MOD REQUEST] Separate Exploration & Combat Music Volume Sliders

[MOD REQUEST] Separate Exploration & Combat Music Volume Sliders Hello all ye fine folks! This may sound like a weird one, but I would really like to be able to have quieter combat music while having the same volume of exploration music. Can anyone perhaps make this into a mod?
  18. SunnyTheCat

[MOD REQUEST] PL HUD & EN Subtitles

[MOD REQUEST] PL HUD & EN Subtitles Hello! I was wondering if any of you modder folks out there can create a mod to separate HUD language from dialogue subtitles language. I would like to keep my HUD in PL, but have only the dialogue subtitles (preferrably not even dialogue options) in EN...
  19. SunnyTheCat

[Mod Request] Invisible Crossbow On The Back

Yeah, exactly. That adds a cube. I'd like crossbow to be invisible while on the back. Hopefully some brave soul will answer this call :)
  20. SunnyTheCat

[Mod Request] Invisible Crossbow On The Back

[Mod Request] Invisible Crossbow On The Back Hello! I lack any modding abilities, so I figured I'd try my luck and see if any modder would like to implement this idea. The way crossbow looks on Geralt's back bothers me. Furthermore, I only use it underwater, then unequip it. If it's possible...
Top Bottom