Search results

+
  1. E

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Pawel! First of all, thank you and the rest of CDPR for the opportunity of playing the HC PTR. I really liked it! I just have one little question concerning card removal animations/effects you might be able to answer. It always seems to be the scorch animation while in pre HC gwent there were...
  2. E

(SPOILERS FROM WITCHER 2) Is using the save files from Witcher 2 working?

I'd like to push this thread back up because I have a similar problem. After 40 hours of playing, I realized that I might have chosen the wrong savegame. When asked to pick one, there was a list of all the 2 million savegames I made in TW2, and I believed they were sorted chronologically. So I...
  3. E

Does the big creatures will respawn ?

I already adressed this matter in the monsters-thread because I'm also kind of worried how unique monster will really be. First I thought "big creatures" were always tied to a quest and that you'd have to work hard to find and kill those one-of-a-kind creatures. Now I guess it's rather the case...
  4. E

Monsters in The Witcher 3

When I first read details about monsters in TW3, it was in the context of a game preview (probably in the german gamestar). It was about the unique monsters and how every one of them needed to be tracked down and had certain strengths and weaknesses. Also, I got the impression that a certain...
  5. E

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Especially here I think the blood looks strange in general, like red scraps of paper. Also, the sandy ground and the sky look kind of weird to me...
  6. E

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Same here. Damn it, maybe all the downgrade talk has finally affected the way I look at TW3 trailers, but all I could really see/ care for was how bad the rain and the fire looked compared to scenes we had seen earlier. Also, how flat Geralt's chainmail armor looked. Also, no tesselation. Are...
  7. E

Magical Signs in TW3

From what I’ve seen on the recent twitch-stream I get the impression that signs are somewhat “underwhelming”, both in terms of intensity (damage dealt to opponents) as well as graphics-wise. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve played both previous titles and I don’t want magical signs to look like...
  8. E

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

I know everyone around here is concerned about the obvious downgrade and I am as well. But besides from that, I think what we have seen in the new monsters-trailer, the twitch-gameplay from yesterday and even the PS 4 footage, the game looked considerably better in terms of lightning/ color...
  9. E

Magical Signs in TW3

To my understanding, you don't have the alternate forms from the beginning but have to unlock them in the second tier. So if you have to spend 8 skillpoints on the first tier to unlock the second and want to have all the alternate forms, you probably need to spend 13 points in total before being...
  10. E

map

I'm sorry if this has been asked & answered before, but does anyone know how exactly the game's boundaries are handled? I mean, what will happen if we reach the southern end of the no-man's-land-map? Invisible walls? A "Begone... begone... begone!"-notification? Or will Geralt get shot by...
  11. E

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Thanks for the reply. I was starting to worry that there might be something wrong with my GPU. And you're right, runs much better with grass on high, still looks good.
  12. E

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Dear fellow Witchers! My specs are as follows: Intel Core i5 3570K OC @ 4.1 GHz Asus Strix GTX 970 8 GB RAM @ 2000 MHz As some of you have mentioned before I assume I should be able to play the game in 1080p at 40 to 50 fps. However, I experienced a concerning drop in fps while playing GTA V...
Top Bottom