Search results

+
  1. G

Please add Dualshock button prompts.

Please add Dualshock button prompts. Playing with Dualshock 4, but seeing only Xbox prompts. Given that you have a PS4 version of Gwent, and Witcher 3 has PS4 prompts on PC, i hope you'll add Dualshock prompts in PC version of Gwent at some point.
  2. G

Too much motion blur in BaW. Disorienting and view-blocking.

I'd highly appreciate any info on min/max values for these ^ //sorry, i was under impression that sequential posts from one user are being merged automatically.
  3. G

I'm not sure about fps dropping, counter is showing 30 during rotation and it's quite sensitive, i can notice it jumping even 1 frame down, and it's steady 30 here (i can actually run it 40-45 in casual peaceful areas like these, it drops down to 32-35 only during combat/fast horse riding, so i...
  4. G

I'll look into that, but it's not so much about me being uncomfortable (i'm not having a lot of time to play these days anyway) rather than trying to understand if everyone's having motion blur like this or is it a bug of sorts. And if it's the way it is, why it varies so much between areas...
  5. G

I don't need more performance on this rig. I guess now i'm just digging into how postfx works in this game and why it works the way it does :)
  6. G

I imagine this issue will go away after i'll move to new rig and start playing 60fps, but still, i believe motion blur amount is an essential setting to have in game (especially when it's played in such consuming and long sessions as W3). Even some console games known for having little to none...
  7. G

Ursine armor transparent mesh

Ursine armor transparent mesh Noticeable only when pushing camera to the lower limit while floating still underwater. A big deal, as you can see. As the game support cycle comes to closure, i guess it's time to post the most critical stuff :)
  8. G

Main theme in the menu

Looking at it right now, doesn't seem like it. Sadness. Back when BaW released i wanted to switch to the original menu just time to time, but now i'm missing it really really bad.
  9. G

Too much motion blur in BaW. Disorienting and view-blocking. Among the first things i noticed after traveling from Velen to Toussaint was the increased amounts of blur when rotating the camera. Even the slightest camera movement instantly turns the picture into an unreadable green mess, lots of...
  10. G

Main theme in the menu

I second this. Whould be nice to be able to select previous menu screens. I got installed Blood & Wine and i kinda like its menu, but now i'm stuck with it. When i'll start a whole new game i'll have this menu for probably another 100 hours, although i won't be playing Blood & Wine yet. Beside...
  11. G

Why a heart of stone

Nice to know, thanks! Going to read it. I was kinda suspecting back then, that maybe dealing with O'Dimm also started to affect Geralt the way it affected Olgerd, and maybe that's the reason he doesn't even think of Yennefer/Triss while having fun with Shani at the wedding, even if it's...
  12. G

A very stupid and minor, but wanted thingy about boats

A very stupid and minor, but wanted thingy about boats I ran into a situation when i left the boat on a shallow near a cave. So Geralt is walking half in the water (when he's no longer running, but also not swimming yet), and he can't jump, which is totally correct, but turns out he also can't...
  13. G

[Spawning bug] Persistent wild hunt :)

[Spawning bug] Persistent wild hunt :) I dunno if someone ever came across this one, but it surely was surprising. So on my way to get some enhanced Ursine gear schematics, i see this: It's post-endgame, so i guess these are the most persistent leftovers of Eredin's army :)
  14. G

Why a heart of stone

I'm a bit more concerned by "hearts". It implies it's not only Olgerd.
  15. G

Story contradictions?

When i was trying to romance Shani, Geralt didn't even mention he's "living happily ever after" with Yennefer at the moment. Hope they'll improve the integrity.
  16. G

Without A Trace quest makes you think... (spoilers)

Yes, that's a really nice little quest that stimulates you to figure something out on your own ;)
  17. G

For those that completed Hearts of stone. What is the man of glass exactly?(spoilers )

A demon, i suppose. As long as i recall, demons are referenced as beyond powerful and rare entities in the books.
  18. G

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

Probably the best RPG add-on in years. The only flaw being it ignoring part of the main plot if you've already completed the game. Hope they'll add some things, like comments on political situation and mentioning your lover when you're trying to make out with Shani.
Top Bottom